Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ephatch member
    Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

I don't think it would look too good imo. I'm actually thinking about getting some touch up paint and just painting these lights to see how it comes out. I didn't like how the stock ones looked when painted over, you could still see the orange and black in them
    yeah I agree, but was hoping (the off chance) that it does look really good on black. yours looks good. clear on silver is always a nice combo, but u still want to paint them??

Originally posted by IceD out N CALI

yeah I agree, but was hoping (the off chance) that it does look really good on black. yours looks good. clear on silver is always a nice combo, but u still want to paint them??
    I'm not totally sure yet. It'll be something I do when I'm reaaaalllllly bored. If I don't like them, I'll just remove the paint

Anyone have the clear side markers on a white ep, Id like to see how they look.
    TAK

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    I'm replacing the amber front lenses with another set of the red ones (like the back) that just came in at my dealership. These with red sidemarker, turn signal, and parking pulbs should look nice - pics ASAP:)

I have them on just the front on my Silver Si and I like it better with the red on the back. It matches the tailights better.

ephatch member
    I have a friend that works at a body shop and I am gonna see how much he will charge me to fill in the holes left by the bumper side markers and paint them to match my paint. he did some body work on a guys satin silver metalic civic coupe and he matched the paint perfectly so maybe i will just get mine removed totally.

I'll love a pair of those on my silver EP, just to put them on the front but the back red ones will stay on my. 93 bucks seems right for them but can you tell me where? thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information