Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    i dont like all the bumper markers we have!!!! arG! i still love the Si though...

ephatch member
    I LOVE MY SI BUT FOR TWO REASONS OVER ANY OTHER NOW MOST OF YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS BUT IM 6'8 350LBS AND THIS IS ABOUT THE ONLY CAR I CAN FIT IN, AND THE OTHER IS UPGRADEABILITY IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS WE WILL HAVE AS MANY OPTIONS AS B SERIES AND I FEEL MORE STARTING POTENTIAL, SO B!@#$ AND MOAN WHAT YOU WILL BUT THOSE ACCELERATION TIMES AND BRAKE DISTANCES ARE THINGS YOU WILL UPGRADE IF YOU DONT ITS NOT LIKE YOU FEEL YOU NEED THEM ANYWAY SO WHO CARES AND IF YOU BOUGHT A CAR THAT YOU THINK IS UGLY THEN YOUR A MORON THERE ARE PLENTY OF NEAT CARS OUT THERE THAT ARE PLENTY UGLY BUT SOMEONE LIKES THEM, IM NOT TRING TO BE MEAN OR ANYTHING BUT EVERYONE SEEMS TO MENTION THE BAD WITHOUT THE GOOD IT JUST KINDA RUBS ME THE WRONG WAY

ephatch member
    NOPE, IM CRAZY I THINK ILL TRADE MY EP IN FOR AN SVT ITS A RECORD SETTER, TO BAD ITS FOR RECALLS...LOL

Thanks! Now my head hurts...

Punctuation is your friend.

But I agree with what you are saying. The K series will eventually surpass the B series in terms of tunability. Its just the natural progression. Unfortunately that takes time, but then again, by the time tried and tested options are available, your warranty will be up and dinking around with the thing won't be so scary.

Oh, and its "recall"... singular.
    Last edited by SlickShoes; 03-12-2003 at 01:18 PM.

ephatch member
    iz dont punctutate anynothin i dont ker nun BUT I LIKE MY EP

ephatch member
    AND ITS RECALLS THEY HAVE ALOT OF THEM

Originally posted by 2k2ep
    IM CRAZY I THINK ILL TRADE MY EP IN FOR AN SVT ITS A RECORD SETTER, TO BAD ITS FOR RECALLS...

AND ITS RECALLS THEY HAVE ALOT OF THEM
    April 15th- Sticky throttle body affecting 569 cars. Most, including mine, was fixed prior to leaving the plant.

Please, sk00l me on the rest of them that the SVT Focus world must be ignoring.

Please... for the love of all that is holy, turn off the caps lock. It just makes it look like you are yelling, and therefore acting like a tard.

ephatch member
    sorry i have a hard time beliving that they could fix all the crap that went wrong with that car in a year just because its an svt does not mean that it is not just a focus dont get me wrong all i drove until now was fords i love them but the focus is a pile i hope you have decent luck with yours
    ps now iz wispern and im not TARDED

Ouch, I guess they don't teach English in West Texas.

Ok everyone Relax, This is not a flaming forum. this is a forum for information. respect that or leave..... if you can't respect that we will make you leave.

ephatch member

If you dont like it - give it up and walk

Peace peoples- i love my Si- and i knew when i bought it , it wasn't going to be the fastest thing on the street. Its not like you paid 100 thousand for her and you getting beat by push buggies . You will never be satisfied if you keep comparing your car to the next-- cause there will always be a faster one , better rims, paint job, sound system, more room ...mods etcc...

I make the best of her and its all about the attitude to me , cause even with my baby being all stock for now( i am getting a AEM CAI, this weekend );), more people still ride up to try to prove them selves to me than i have to prove something to them :o and i wonder why-- its cause they know deep down inside are cars have the potential to be the shit! You should keep yr self and a class by itself- f everybody else- cuase all eye are on us the SIers.....ride or die.. if you dont like yrs.. give her up for adoptions and you can ctch the fu*cking bus.. where everything will move way faster!!!! you either love it or leave it!!!!

Shes my poor man's toy and i rev her up every chance i get!!!!and sometimes i will through her to the wolves ( cars that i know are way faster), buts its ok cause with a real SIers attitude..i can keep face... and still get the girls and my BUBBLE BACK SILVER BULLET!!!!:p

and another thing - none of us paid the same for their Si , saling cars is a business and in all lines of business you could get hustled, which has nothing to do with the product..so if your dealer stuck it to you raw..learn the lesson on doing yr car buying homework!!
    Last edited by master7; 03-14-2003 at 12:37 PM.

Re: If you dont like it - give it up and walk

Originally posted by master7
    You will never be satisfied if you keep comparing your car to the next-- cause there will always be a faster one , better rims, paint job, sound system, more room ...mods etcc...
    Very well said.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information