Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ephatch member
    heh I like how the upgrade isn't ripped off...$399 or $599(either one) is a plenty cheap upgrade...Hell a friggin Hondata reflash is $600 and MOPAR is giving the new programming plus injectors...

wonder what else they have up their sleeves...

Originally posted by Tekdemon
    heh I like how the upgrade isn't ripped off...$399 or $599(either one) is a plenty cheap upgrade...Hell a friggin Hondata reflash is $600 and MOPAR is giving the new programming plus injectors...

wonder what else they have up their sleeves...
    exactly. Why bother with hondata on our cars, when we know that if you add i/h/e it doesn't help.

ephatch member
    What does Hondata and IHE run? $600, $250, $400, $400?
    $1650 for mid 15's? More if you have a pro install. So far the EP is a pretty expensive project car. Anything less than an engine swap or turbo doesn't get you much.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by MINIVANKILLER
    The Si is going down the drain in one more month, and I will be purchasing the SRT-4. I have test driven one and truely love it. I have driven many turbo cars and the SRT-4 spoils up the fastest and sounds about like my mod'ed Si. As for the women, do not need those I have a wife. As for the speed. I will have it running 12's in no time flat...you all have fun with the 14's and 15's..I loved it while I was there. Time to go faster
    hehe i knew someone would jump ship

Originally posted by van_yammer
    What does Hondata and IHE run? $600, $250, $400, $400?
    $1650 for mid 15's? More if you have a pro install. So far the EP is a pretty expensive project car. Anything less than an engine swap or turbo doesn't get you much.
    yeah, the hondata would be dumb right now, unless they do a better job on the tune.

As for not doing much for my car...the i/h/e I believe I can run better than a mid 15, since I'm in Texas and it's fucking hot, you can imagine how my times are affected. To give you an idea, a 95 hatch with a B16 and LS head was only hitting 15.6 with his 15" rota slipstream and falken azenis....I know a light weight hatch like that should do better. I could go on all day about the other cars at the track getting shitty times for what they could, but I'm not sure if you'll understand how bad the heat is here.

remote cousin of ae86 tony speed's Avatar
    Originally posted by SiNi$t3R
    You muthafuckas are drivin me nuts!!!! Why is it that the grass is always greener with u phuckin humans???? Then once ur over the fence, the grass turns into sour grapes!!. Its not like u didint know what u were getting into when u saw that EP at the dealership. When I first laid eyes on my EP, I thought of a retarded focus with a dildo attached to the console. But after the test drive, we bonded and an unconditional love blossomed. Alot of thought came into wether or not i should buy this over grown baby shoe. ONce I had her in my hand, I felt like I had a new girlfriend all over again. In fact we spent the night together (the EP Not my girl.) Yeah true I slept in Her the first night. Kinda wierd but me and the lady were having a fight anyway so it was a good excuse for me to sleep in the EP. Im rambling on and on I know but my point is I find my EP to be this beautiful babe that is there for me time after time. I try to treat her right and im happy to be with her. Plus she dosen't get pissed when i stare at other cars. LOL . But nevertheless I love her. Tonight Im takin her to a night out in the town. And im not going to wear any underwear.

damn....i got another compliment on my si. I get one at least once a month. wouldn't cheat for the world.

ephatch member
    Thank you for all the explanations about my move to the SRT-4. I own a performance shop so I will not have any trouble with the SRT-4 being made into a daily driver and still running 12's at the track...I want it to attrack business because that is the name of the game.

I was a Honda fan, for the longest time, until they shafted me on the warranty. That is why I now own a jetta 1.8 t, and soon to be the SRT-4. I may go back to Honda one day, but that will be when they come out with something that blows the market away. They are falling behind right now though. To many cars out now...just need the budget to support them

ephatch member
    Originally posted by MINIVANKILLER
    Thank you for all the explanations about my move to the SRT-4. I own a performance shop so I will not have any trouble with the SRT-4 being made into a daily driver and still running 12's at the track...I want it to attrack business because that is the name of the game.

I was a Honda fan, for the longest time, until they shafted me on the warranty. That is why I now own a jetta 1.8 t, and soon to be the SRT-4. I may go back to Honda one day, but that will be when they come out with something that blows the market away. They are falling behind right now though. To many cars out now...just need the budget to support them
    are you going to trade in the ep for the srt4? if so, arent u worried about loosing all that money cuz of low resale?

Dude, your post was one of the funniest things I've ever read in a forum. I laughed-out-loud for about 5 minutes, no lie.

When I first laid eyes on an EP, I thought it was the ugliest thing on four wheels. Between the goofball shifter placement and doorstop styling, I simply laughed when I first seen it. After a quick test drive, it's homely appearance and goofy shifter were quickly forgotten as I had to have it as a daily driver.

Thanks again for the laugh!

Originally posted by SiNi$t3R
    ...You muthafuckas are drivin me nuts!!!! Why is it that the grass is always greener with u phuckin humans???? Then once ur over the fence, the grass turns into sour grapes!!. Its not like u didint know what u were getting into when u saw that EP at the dealership. When I first laid eyes on my EP, I thought of a retarded focus with a dildo attached to the console...

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

yeah, the hondata would be dumb right now, unless they do a better job on the tune.

As for not doing much for my car...the i/h/e I believe I can run better than a mid 15, since I'm in Texas and it's fucking hot, you can imagine how my times are affected. To give you an idea, a 95 hatch with a B16 and LS head was only hitting 15.6 with his 15" rota slipstream and falken azenis....I know a light weight hatch like that should do better. I could go on all day about the other cars at the track getting shitty times for what they could, but I'm not sure if you'll understand how bad the heat is here.
    Trust me unless u drove the car you cannot bag on HONDATA. Its like people sayin the CIVIC SI is slow n sucks ass n all they did was read a mag. so quit bein a mag forum whore n go drive a reflashed car. It owns trust me if not take it back they have a full money back warranty.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information