Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No I have not put in on yet. I was waiting to get my exhaust today and get it done this weekend.

No, you pics are fine. I posted my pics before you and since nobody had seen the header in the first place I posted some GOOD pics. Get yours put on, NOW!!!!!! So I know what to expect.

ephatch member
    $300.00 bucks and you should weld it? Non-polished, MIG welds? 50 state legal? I'll pass. There are much better quality ones out on the market.

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by siep
    $300.00 bucks and you should weld it? Non-polished, MIG welds? 50 state legal? I'll pass. There are much better quality ones out on the market.
    Go ahead and name a brand that is better?????

Show me a long tube header that keeps the cat on the car at all and in the factory location and alot of people will buy it but that header doesnt exsist. I wanted to keep it all one brand, call it a personal chioce. I could buy a dc sports header for 279 but I get a lifetime warrenty on all borla parts so I feel good about my stuff. I do wish the header was a little eaiser to install but O'well.

So what ever happend to your install? (hopefully not in another thread). Me and Pax were looking over this, it didn't seem like you could even do it without welding....I noticed Chunky said the borla header slips over the pipe into the cat. Wouldn't that need to be welded immediatly!?!? I would think that would be leaking like a son'bichh....

I got the header just sitting here on my floor. I dont want to pay some muffler shop to install it + weld it...I wanna install it, then weld it. HelP!

I havent even installed it yet. My girlfriends uncle has all of the tools so hopefully I will get it done within the month. I will keep you posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information