Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wing

Originally posted by VegasEP
    Does anyone make a CTR wing without the LED Brake light ? Don't we have a third brake light in the hatch just below the stock wing? This is brake light overkill.
    Well, you could always remove the interior 3rd brake light. Or if your Civic's rear window has a dark tint like my car, simply disconect the 3rd brake light.

p.s. I could be wrong, but I don't think the stock 02 CTR hatch wing has a brake light in it. Can anyone from Europe confirm this. (for those of you in Europe, who are not sure what I mean, simply remove your hatch wing, then send it to me, and I will check it for you.....lol:D :D :D. A silver wing would be best for me to check...:D :D :D
    Last edited by SBC31; 08-21-2002 at 07:13 AM.

2sloSi
    Originally posted by SBC31
    p.s. I could be wrong, but I don't think the stock 02 CTR hatch wing has a brake light in it. Can anyone from Europe confirm this. (for those of you in Europe, who are not sure what I mean, simply remove your hatch wing, then send it to me, and I will check it for you.....lol:D :D :D. A silver wing would be best for me to check...:D :D :D
    LOL! :) Dude, that was good!
    Last edited by SBC31; 08-21-2002 at 07:13 AM.

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    i was also thinking of just disconnecting the brake light and hook it up to the light on the wing since i have dark tint.

ephatch member
    Argh! If no one else has the Erebuni Type R style wing by October (and unless a better option comes out) I'll get it and see what it's like!:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information