Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    From what has been said on another board, it looks like Mike of IPS Racing is going to have a group buy that will allow him to sell the Mugen suspension cheaper than it's currently offered from King.

You can email him at ipsracing2@aol.com if you're intersted. http://www.ipsracing.com

I don't think Mike actually posts here, yet, but he's a big sponsor on other boards and a sponsor in the Honda Challenge.

Originally posted by AkronSi
    Hmmm, I can only see the pictures of the shocks.
    WTDR is a free hosting service for the benefit of Honda Tech. It comes and goes, but it's a service they perform gratis and usually well, so when they go down for a few hours, we don't have the nerve to complain.

:)

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    My set is still on backorder from King Motorsports... should have it by the end of the month :)
    :crosses fingers:

Is the Mugen set-up too stiff for 100+ mile trips? I find the stock set-up fairly comfortable, but don't like how the ass end feels going around fast off camber turns. Was hoping the Mugen kit would correct this short coming, but still be streetable. Was the Mugen suspension designed for the CTR or the USDM Si?

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by JBS02
    Is the Mugen set-up too stiff for 100+ mile trips? I find the stock set-up fairly comfortable, but don't like how the ass end feels going around fast off camber turns. Was hoping the Mugen kit would correct this short coming, but still be streetable. Was the Mugen suspension designed for the CTR or the USDM Si?
    Made for our USDM EP3's ;)
    The spring rates are significantly higher than stock as well as the shocks being calibrated on the stiff side. You WILL notice a slightly harsher ride but its a tradeoff for MUCH better handling....I can't wait!!

Cool the pics are working agian. I wouldn't complain about a free service either George. The drop looks perfect. That's totally what I want for my car. Even if I had adjustable coil-overs, I'm sure I'd never adjust them.

How are they compared to the stock setup when hitting cracks and uneven spots on the road (you know like when they are repaving a section and then it suddenly rises an inch or two to the old section)?

IPSRacing is talking about a group buy price of $940-950 with 10+ people.

Originally posted by AkronSi
    How are they compared to the stock setup when hitting cracks and uneven spots on the road (you know like when they are repaving a section and then it suddenly rises an inch or two to the old section)?
    I'm wondering this as well. I've been driving through alot of construction zones lately and sometimes it feels like my car is going to fall apart.

You gonna feel a snail on the road with nice suspension like this...Thats the trade off!

go buy a lexus is you want smooth ride.

or tein w/edfc

George Knighton,
    Do you have a pic of your car before and after the installation?

How about the ride through irregular roads?

Thanks!

i like the fact there are applications for the Odyssey and CR-
    V. now all minivan and SUV owners can have that auto-x car they've always wanted!

:D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information