Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nice ride mang!! You have got good taste.

mmmm...thats a NICE EP3. Congrats on the kills!!!

Lovin that turbo...i think after my warrenty is up i am goin to TURBO.:blushm: :smilem: :angelm:

Yo bigcase, I'm a little scared about the reliability issue, but that is just risk I had to make since I have always wanted a turbo on my ride. But I still can't believe how fast ep's are when they have a turbo and that is the only reason why I don't regret it. I drive 25 min. back and forth everyday from work and the gas mileage is pretty good with 91 octane gas.But if anything does go wrong with my motor( knocking on wood that nothing happens) I will remove my turbo, trade the car in for a used S2000( the car that could not hang with my rehard turbo)hehe and keep it N/A forvever,unless I get a raise and have enough money for a Lotus Elise or a Lancer evolution. I do plan on getting a yamaha R6 next year anyway, which I don't think any car can match that enjoyment.
    If you really want your Ep fast, there is no other way but to turbo or supercharge,cuz I don't like NOS, but if you want your motor to last a long time keep it stock. You can always get bolt-on's i/h/e and enjoy driving a great daily driver.

Cold Blooodeeddd!!!!!

thanks for the insight

man, i kinda knew you were gonna say that. but im glad you confirmed what i had already kinda thought. well, as much as i want a turbo, i have bad luck with stuff like that and surely would tear my car up. i also have been cursed with a lead foot, so there ya go. anyway, dude, enjoy that car. it sounds like it kicks ass. i might have to wait for a few years and get me a beater then i can turbo the ep.

It was fun 2 see plenty of ep's this past Saturaday in Buena park mall & Autobacs. Hope we have another meet soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information