Close

Thread: Squeeky noises?

Squeeky noises?

In my car I hear these squeeky noises coming from the dash...Sounds like something isn't lubricated maybe? But I don't hear it when it's warm out, only when it's cold...Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks

so far..the only major dash related squeak i have had are those stupid air vents...i took the whole assembly out. and voila! no more noise...but it was ugly...so i put it all back in..and voila! noise...GEebus
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

Re: Squeeky noises?

Originally posted by phokingphosho
    In my car I hear these squeeky noises coming from the dash...Sounds like something isn't lubricated maybe? But I don't hear it when it's warm out, only when it's cold...Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks
    To be honest, I think its just the nature of plastic parts to sqeek and rattle in the cold. Ive noticed in the past that my aftermarket shocks tend to sqeek a little in the cold, and my KW's are doing the same thing so far this winter. Just something else to look forward to in the spring, a rattle free car. :)

Re: Squeeky noises?

Originally posted by phokingphosho
    is it a squeak that sounds like its coming directly from the dash at first, but when you start to pay close attention you can kind of hear it coming from the front suspension? If so, it's probably the notorious squeaking that 99% of us getting on lowered eps

Thread Information