Close

Thread: Help Please!!!

ephatch member

Help Please!!!

Hi!

I was wandering if someone can help me please reply or pm me if you have the chance it would be more convient if you just reply please. I had a problem with my car last night i installed a radio w/ a 1998 Honda Accord wiring harness. There was no difference the colors matched exatcly and the harness clipped right onto my stock harness. The place where i bought it said no one makes a wiring harness for your car yet and he handed me the 1998 Honda Accord wiring harness. Everything is working perfectly on the radio but when i reconnected my battery. My keyless entry wasnt working neither were my tailights or daytime headlights were working. As well as my gauge cluster and ac buttons weren't illumating AMBER!!! ALSO when i had my motor running for about 30 min the door locks and keyless entry was working again. So i was thinking if it cant be the fuses it has to be a short but i know if something goes wrong a fuse blows first!!! so then i was thinking probably the ECU is gathering all of the codes again and reprogramming all the codes agian. But anyhow if anybody can help me i would greatly apperciate it thx again!

P.S. I CHECKED ALL THE FUSES UNDER THE HOOD AND UNDER THE STEERING COLUMN ALL OF THE FUSES WERE IN GOOD SHAPE!
    Last edited by Civic2k3racer; 01-11-2004 at 10:08 PM.

have you fixed this problem?

so have you fixed this yet? or do you still need some help? let me know. i'll reply.

Thread Information