Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
    whoa! thats a nice looking accord!

wouldnt mind a turbo honda?? !!

just a little off their benchmark as a company, they need to stick to N/A;)

I'm going to Japan in a week for 9 days and will drop into a honda dealer and see if there is such a thing as a turbo accord. I dont think there is..

Originally posted by yellerep3
    with the right size turbo there is very little lag and bigger potential for power, you know what honestly i've been in 00 si's or eks with b16s that has had all three and they are all hot, Just turbo gives you that throat dropping kinda feel. I like that the most my personal opinion. Superchargers in my personal opinion dont really give you much power whikle giving you 40% they rob another 20% and believe it or not they kill motors too. Tubos are your friend:)
    You quoted yourself? Why?

Originally posted by yellerep3
    the rotating asemply moves much faster than stock
    What would make you say this? From what i gather, your saying that because a car has a SC the rotating assembly moves much faster than stock. Could you please explain. The rotating assembly don't move any faster just because it's under boost. RPM is RPM. N/A or boost. It dosen't change. The only way that the rotating assembly would rotate faster than stock is if you have changed the internals(pistons,rods,crank)also the flywheel to lighter units. If your bob weight is lighter, the engine will rev quicker.

sorry i guess i meant it works harder, as with any forced induction

Originally posted by danoonez
    I think they made a turbo motorcycle too. Saw one on cycletrader onetime. Could've just been a turbo sticker though haha.

I would like to take a ride on the Honda Interceptor though. I bet the Vtec changeover sounds amazing coming from a sportbike.
    They did make a turbo bike around 84, it was a 500 or 600. I knew someone who had one.

Originally posted by BSEVEER
    They did make a turbo bike around 84, it was a 500 or 600. I knew someone who had one.
    That's awesome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information