Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i'm strongly considering it definately an option for me, i'm impressed so far

but about the racing, thats a definately, the only thing is it won't be for a while, it'll be in a few more months after i get some more mods on ;) then i'll get my slicks and head for the track!

HELLO!?!? OK i love how no one mentions the REV HARD turbo kit for our cars.... greddy's kit is alright but u need an intercooler and bov.. cybernation is a shitload of money but quality work..rev hard is a good kit comes with almost everything.. i already looked into all the turbo kits and the jackson racing supercharger.

Turbo ups: great power, best bang for the buck,
    Turbo downs: semi/synthetic oil, premium gas, worrying, tuning,you wont be a sleeper, harder to install

Supercharger ups: affordable, decent power, no tuning, not much worrying, silent, easy install

Supercharger downs: not as fast as turbo,

Originally posted by WhiteEPNJ
    HELLO!?!? OK i love how no one mentions the REV HARD turbo kit for our cars.... greddy's kit
    I understand what your saying but those who responded to the original question own Greddy Kits and not Rev Hard. Those who own Rev Hard kits can post about those.

For the Greddy kit, very little tuning is required if you just want the kit as it is. If you looking to push more power than the dyno is what you want. With just the reflash and the Greddy IC'd kit, will be plenty for most.

As for the supercharger, don't forget you should use premium fuel because you are forcing more air into the motor which is a recipe for detonation on low grade fuel. Lastly, nothing was mentioned about replacing the pulley belt for the charger. About every 15,000 miles. BTW, I would use synthetic oil with the charger as well. If JR says don't then I would follow what they say but synthetic is best. It boils down to install and what performance your looking to get.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information