Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    no thats just modding on a budget. not everyone is rich. and you're still talkin about "rice". gettin alittle old isn't it.

one of my friends tried that but he couldnt find a place that was able to do it. if you guys have a solution to this, i would do it too.
    Look in the phone book for a place that does embroidery. I know of two in my home town, chances are there is one in your area also.

Yeah i have the DC2 JDM type r Recaros in my car and i love them. THey hold very very good. Not as comfortable but looks sick

ephatch member
    they look very nice, do they weight a lot? if i had my stock seats, i trade them for those, but i am very happy with my sparco fighter bucket:D

those seats actually look very yummie. i would rock 'em. of course id like to try them to see how theyd feel first.

ORRRRRRRRRRRR you can get real type R recaro replicas from

www.3aracing.com

just click accessories>Racing Seats... Enjoy!

-Mike

EDIT!!!!!: i didnt scroll down on ur site... sorriez!! mmmm Type R Replicasssssss... (i thought you were talkin bout the ones up top... they looked more like sparco replicas):banana: :banana:
    Last edited by Si4U2NV; 04-15-2004 at 12:27 PM.

how much are they on the 3aracing website? it doesnt say. bottom line, if they feel good,look good, and serve their purpose, then go for them. i would but part of me wants the recaro on the back of my head.;)

doesnt say price on that site.... but they look pretty close the the real deal

2500 posts gone. specialblend154's Avatar
    they look like fake leather!! i would buy those and get them mounted in my house and use them for furniture. that would be awesome for that price

ephatch member
    Originally posted by seattlecivic
    Recaro makes seats for all kinda of VEHICLES. Not just racing seats... They make seats for buses, cars, blah blah blah... Its not like it's race specific. *sigh*

Still, I wouldn't mind having a set of those rare red , blue , or black JDM goodies found in the DC5-R ;-)
    yeah i used to work for a transit bus manufacturer and some of the buses had recaro seats. Some had an air cylinder under the seat for cushion. air ride mmmmmm...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information