Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Son of a bitch! That scrape is huge man!

Sorry about your ride and I hope it gets back to normal sooner than later...

i had the same shit happen to me while i was at the mall. didnt notice it till someone tried to open my door in the dark later that night. the door wouldn't open. got out because i didnt know what was up with my door and i see my fender was crushed in and preventing my door from opening. luckily that was on my old car, the old beater prelude. god that thing was a piece of shit...

Originally posted by Accordexcpe95
    try to use 3M rubbing compoud (sp?), and those red paint will come over easily
    I know I can wax and buff the Red out easily buit the dents and creases will still be there.Swiss cheese anyone?

I normally do a walk around my car everytime I get in but I didn't this time for some reason. If I did, I would have been combing the lots for a red car with damage related to mine. Kick it in a couple of times, than report it to the police. Owner says,"Where the hell did the dents come from?"
    I say, "Probably some fucktard that did a kick and run on you."

ooo man sorry about the car but you gotta expect that at UH... some b!tch kicked her door open and it slammed into my car. Where did it happen or which parking lot?

Originally posted by DarkSiRacer
    ooo man sorry about the car but you gotta expect that at UH... some b!tch kicked her door open and it slammed into my car. Where did it happen or which parking lot?
    It happened in the lot infront of the music school. Yea, its ugly. I'm debating if I should fix it or not. I know I can wax the paint all out but if it's real nasty than I will most likely fix it. In process of buffin now.

sorry to hear about that man. always sux when some asshole doesnt care just you have a nice car and they drive some POS buick regal... i hate that.

id say get it fixed if ya got the cash.

let us know how it looks when your done buffing.

car-less for now.... 2k2_nbp_egg's Avatar
    Owwww sorry bro =( That fuckin' sux man...if there's anything I can do (gouge explitives into another's car) then let me know mang =( I'll give ya a call when I get back into town.

Originally posted by evilep3
    sorry to hear about that man. always sux when some asshole doesnt care just you have a nice car and they drive some POS buick regal... i hate that.

Hey now i drove a buick regal before my EP, it wasnt a POS though. Nothing wrong with the car although it was basically a freakin tank.

Originally posted by evilep3

LOL....you know what? I thought it was probably some POS red regal also!!!lol...

Yea Alex, I need comforting. Hondata will do the trick pretty well. Hit me up when your in.

I think our cars are too small compared to the suv's out there and in a suv/pickup/trucks it's a lot harder to judge distances when parking and thats why there are so many parking lot exchanges.

Originally posted by DoMahMeGok
    I think our cars are too small compared to the suv's out there and in a suv/pickup/trucks it's a lot harder to judge distances when parking and thats why there are so many parking lot exchanges.
    Yea I'd have something to "exchange" with those drivers if they hit my car

I buffed and wax all the paint off. The paint is as good as day one. Now, I have a crease in the middle of the door. This is funny but it looks OEM...lol. Whould you guys fix it? You can see it form some angle because my Ep is white.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information