Close

Need Help...!!! Removing 02up SiR Ctock Car Deck

Hi there
    does anyone know how to remove the 02up SiR Ctock Car Deck?
    I did try to look at http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail....=EP_HU_INSTALL
    but the explaination in step 3 is not enough. """Next LOOK into the area and follow the frame there will be 2 more screws that are at 90 degree angle. They have to be removed they are small."""

I couldn't find that 2 small screws.......

Can someone tell me how to do it or if possible show me the PDF file please~~~~
    Thank You~~~~~

IHI O INI ID /A IE IP3 ep3_civic_si's Avatar
    i knwo how to do it but it's kinda hard showing pictures and telling how to remove it..but yeah if u can remove the shift boot part pretty much removing the top part is self explanitory...but the screw wise it is at a 90degree angle the frame shap looks kinda like 90degree angle but there should be two screw on each side it should be the only metal piece that is connected to ur stereo sleeve when u remove ur deck as shown on that third pictures it looks like it's attached to the frame of the car just feel around u should feel it and that's the screw it's not that hard but it is a bitch to take out i scratched my hands a couple of times but if u want me to go over wiht more detail give me a pm and i'll try to explain in better terms but it's kinda hard to tell in words its better to show you

oh yeah k-series didn't mentioned this but remove the deck from the sleeve frame and unplug all the wire harness before u go looking for those screws it's much more easier and like they say follow the frame and u'll feel the screw and there's one on each side and remove those but just becareful not to cut ur self:D good luck!
    Last edited by ep3_civic_si; 06-16-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information