Close

electrical problem

it all started when i went to hawaii for a week then all of a sudden my dad tells me the battery indicator on my car isnt on green. the didnt start when my dad left the car for three days without turning it on. he also recharged the battery and the battery indicator still didnt show green . i noticed that my sub or my amp isnt working as well...the negative and positive wires probably crossed but i just want to know if i should get a new battery because the car starts pretty weak sometimes...thanks

audio set up ; kicker 12' solo barics, sony mono amp, kenwood head unit, stock speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by ronsta
    it all started when i went to hawaii for a week then all of a sudden my dad tells me the battery indicator on my car isnt on green. the didnt start when my dad left the car for three days without turning it on. he also recharged the battery and the battery indicator still didnt show green . i noticed that my sub or my amp isnt working as well...the negative and positive wires probably crossed but i just want to know if i should get a new battery because the car starts pretty weak sometimes...thanks

audio set up ; kicker 12' solo barics, sony mono amp, kenwood head unit, stock speakers.
    If it is under warrety try and get a new one. When I bought my car it was a show room car and they had to install a new battery before I took it home. Nothing like doing a test drive and knowing if you stall it you will have to wait for someone to come out and jump you.

Thread Information