Close

how do you get hondata kpro?

i was wondering how do i go about getting the hondata kpro and what is done to the thing once it is installed cause from what ive heard that they already have the reflashes on their web site and all you do is download it and dragi onto an open window for the kpro and the flashes are based on what mods/boost level/redline /ivtec shift points ect
    does it automatically do this for you when you copy the file to the kpro or do you have to input the values your self or do you have to get it dyno tuned

please help me im trying to find out every thing that is involved with installing this and setting it up cause i heard it is user freindly and it wont be myself putting this in cause i will be in iraq and my wife will be getting it while im gone and she has the slightest clue about cars
    and you can adjust the boost levels you are running and redline IN YOUR DRIVEWAY RIGHT??-----with out any problems

a full explaination of how this works would help me out alot

tia
    jason
    i once had a 592whp ep on pump gas, i sold it and bought a Z
    (heed my advice i know what im doing)

How do you get KPro? You buy it.
    http://www.hondata.com - a TON of info on there. Read up.
    Next, do a search on here for "kpro".
    Then, post again, if you still have questions.

U by it from a hondata dealer such as wired speedlab and u just ship ur ecu straight to hondata. They change everything and put a usb port into your ecu. They have it back to u in a day or 2.

Thread Information