Close

Bridgekid

response to haters

Who says asking for advice shows that you cant be your own person? Obviously if you are torn between two things, the advice of others helps you realize what it is that you really are striving to get. I guess such "important" decisions as to what color wheels you should put on your honda, should be a life long skill I need to conquor in order to get places in this world.....who hates on people for asking for advice?.......---peace

In my opinion, asking for advice is meerly the aquisition of data. Data in which you can use to help ascertain situations and to help make a decision regarding the given situation.

Originally posted by iR-VTEC2
    In my opinion, asking for advice is meerly the aquisition of data. Data in which you can use to help ascertain situations and to help make a decision regarding the given situation.
    Cold but true. "I would like to think that everyone wants to share
    and the ones that can grasp your train of thought are in order to share as well." jmo

and now for some words of wisdom from the peanut gallery aka me! :)

"opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one."

do what you want, dont let other people rule what you do. --Joe. :)

Originally posted by myeverlovinsir

Cold but true. "I would like to think that everyone wants to share
    and the ones that can grasp your train of thought are in order to share as well." jmo

ssvr6
    A lot of people like to have a few "yays" to support what they're doing. I personally like a pat on the back here and there. However, I know my tastes GREATLY differ from a few on this board. I deal, I know that when I'm done, my car will be sweet and that's all that matters.

I do ask opinions, but asking about color selections and whatever else, those kinds of questions you should answer on your own. Your goal when asking a question should be a logical answer. Otherwise you're just going to get the persons preference which may not be shared by you (or others).

In the end, get what you want.

Steve

capt_shrimp
    asking opinion is great, but the final decision must be yours. remember, anyone can be a critic.

peace

I like to ask people's opinion to see their point of view. At the end you just evaluate your point of view and theirs and make a desicion. But the most important thing is to do WHAT YOU WANT.

My mom always said don't try to be like somebody else, BE YOURSELF.

So I ask for opinions and then make my mind with what I like.

atl-si
    Hey man, no one is trying to hate! Some of us really like a certain color or certain style. If we tell you, you might think that we are pushing you into something you don't want. Anyways, choose what you want and if you're stuck, look at the members ride for some insight.

Thread Information