Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ephatch member
    Originally posted by ssvr6
    I'm a member there, but I perfer this site over all others.

I'm the same userid there as well.

Steve
    Ditto

Clubsi you really gotta know where to go in order to stay away from the people who aren't really there to help anyone out but are there just to be there. This site is great for this car but I also want to know other stuff about my other cars so I'm all over the place.

nikkotyper
    This site is cool and people frequenting it are great.
    The only other website I visit si honda-tech.com and only their Road Racing/Autocross forum. I wish there were more such discussions here since the autocrossing forum (which could be renamed to [Amateur] Circuit Racing to cover all forms of circuit racing) is the slowest moving forum here. Maybe that will change in March when Auto-X picks up again...

97Civic here

Originally posted by Acidburn

Hey RiCeCoOkEr whay color EP do you drive, I saw 3 in carson this weekend
    I have a Silver EP...

Whooopasss
    Yup.. first I was a memeber of CRX.org back in 1996 when I had my turbo CRX. Then Got a 2000 Civic Si them moved to ClubSi.com in 1999, then s2000online.com when I got a S2000 in 2001, then traded that in and got the EP so I'm here.. I still post on ClubSi NCal almost everyday.. Found great friends there..

This was out Picnic back in 2000 in mt. Diablo.. My Car is the Yellow S2000 infront

Last edited by Whooopasss; 11-21-2002 at 09:32 AM.

Whooopasss
    ahhh yes.. back in the days..

Last edited by Whooopasss; 11-21-2002 at 09:31 AM.

im a member at clubsi also!

im really appreciating the new EP civic and that is why i am here!

great car!

You know I am... ;)

Maybe some of you guys should check out www.vtecatlanta.com
    pretty cool site

I started out as a member at crx.org (having a CRX si for 7 years), i found ClubSi first when I bought my EP (on the 16th), found this site and the 7th gen site at the same time. I've found this one to have more EP specific talk, which is what I want to read about.... This place is pretty cool so far.. :) Ready to learn more about my new ride!! :)

I don't post on club-si , i have read some of the forum but nothing to do with the EP unless there bashing it...so i stay away :( . but who needs them when i have you guys to bash me
    j/k :D

this is not a "club" we just like to hangout and have fun.who cars if we all have Hondas

You can see the Krispy Kream box of doughnuts on the dash.:p

Last edited by Jpax; 11-21-2002 at 09:34 AM.

ephatch member
    I am a member of ClubSi also. I have been since 2000. It was a really great site at first.....when everybody still owned their Si's. Now most have gotten rid of them and have moved on to something else. It has always been a great forum for me....yah they do bash alot, thats only because they have gotten used to each other and dont really care. I still get together with those guys. Some of them are really good people. To the most unfortunate they are very biased to the 99-00 Si and do not like the EP hatch. Hey there loss is our gain!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I want to get going in my town. No egos, no bragging, just hondas, just hanging out, just fun.

Krispy Kreme! You lucky bastard! Havent had one a those since I was in VA. My favorite part about KK is going in there at like 11 at night and seeing all the 6 yr olds hopped up on donuts. Hey kid, want a coffee with that! VVVVVRRRRRROOOOMMMMM

Odyssey/2
    I had a bowl of garden vegetable soup and coffee for lunch.

I'm from CSi, but they have gotten filled with BS and "Meets" so much there's really little good information anymore. That's why I came here, looking for information, tech, and anything else anyone has on our beloved K20A motors.:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information