Close

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I know you can pick up a good k24 for around 6-900 bucks so that sound like a fair price to me, I got mine from papi for 1300 shipped. But if you can pick up an a3 for lets say 500 bucks even i'd go that way.

your in Jersey? I think there are alot of Ephatch.com members that do swaps that can do it for cheaper, and you would get better service.

Dam don't buy a 2400 block. thats retarded for a USED stock block.

Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar
    the only thing i afraid off right now is when i go home and my dad finds out that i blew my motor, it's over because he hate me for buying that turbo in the first place

i'd say 1500 for an a2 is fair. How old are you? He can't be that pissed, you had a bike. Sounds like you need to get out of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch797 View Post
    i'd say 1500 for an a2 is fair. How old are you?

i was like shit when they told me 3500 without the tranny.

i'd say 1500 for an a2 is fair. How old are you? He can't be that pissed, you had a bike. Sounds like you need to get out of the house.
    22 but he hates that too but i bought the bike then i told him.

lol i remember those days (like they were that long ago). I bought a bike and then told them. Hey man i'm 21 and trust me, you need to get out. I got done with school at 20 and went to the police academy as soon as i got out and now i'm a cop. Get a good job and then spend lots of cash on toys. Oh and stay away from girls, they take all your moeny.

lol i remember those days (like they were that long ago). I bought a bike and then told them. Hey man i'm 21 and trust me, you need to get out. I got done with school at 20 and went to the police academy as soon as i got out and now i'm a cop. Get a good job and then spend lots of cash on toys. Oh and stay away from girls, they take all your moeny.
    no money still in school= LIVING AT HOME

Quote Originally Posted by supercivician View Post
    no money still in school= LIVING AT HOME
    If you can buy a bike or turbo kit you have money. Your just not spending it very well. Good luck with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    if he knew how to install the kit he would have put it on himself! what make you think he going to know how to tear it apart and find out whats wrong with it!

look fight this shit! what do you have to lose? dont lay down n say o well damn maybe next time! fuckin make that tuning dudes next 3 paychecks come to you! look into that shit! if your meter said 25 psi then maybe it was! theres some shady ass muthafuckas out there! maybe it was his first time tuning! man! im furious for you! thats an ignorant tuner no dought about it! they installed it n they tuned it! plus they didnt give you any warning either! fuck that! fight it buddy! where theres a will theres a way! they GOT TO PAY FOR SOMETHING! at least towing! how many turboed kpro tunes have they ever done? thats some bitchassness right there!
    i agree, what do you have to loose man? i would constantly give them hell, and be a solid pain in their ass for months.

to straighten all this up he has a a3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly though, be persistent. most companies (not just car companies) are use to people just up.

the squeaky wheel gets the grease

WTF dude that is terrible, i was looking foward to seeing how it turned out b/c i have a rev hard kit too waiting to install.
    there is no way an a3 blows up on 10psi!

i dont think i'd sit back and buy another motor, raise hell, do something anything

and make sure you post some pictures, the best you can.

man i feel awful this happened to you

I think it would be great if we sent a ephatch posse to 1320 and straighten this out.

ROAD TRIP TOMORROW!:director:

One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    I think it would be great if we sent a ephatch posse to 1320 and straighten this out.

ROAD TRIP TOMORROW!:director:
    Well, there isn't much to straighten out at this point. Things happen when you modify cars and this just happened to go terribly wrong in a hurry. The thing that really sucks (and further complicates things) is that he paid a bunch to have it installed and tuned. It might be the shop's fault for the damage, but they're most likely not "at fault". Besides, since they did the install and still have the car they can probably "fix" anything that might be blatantly incorrect.

It would have been a much different story if the OP had installed the kit himself correctly, ran the base K-Pro tune and then have it blow up. In that case it would probably be a motor problem, but at this point there are lots of possibilities. If it was my personal car on the dyno I would have been all over the tuner to see the datalog and collect whatever info you could at the time. Now that you've waited, you just might be out of luck man.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information