Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    just go on ebay.uk and find bunch of em and start emailing the sellers and begging them to ship the lights loll, just mention mate and be kind and u will have the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolimport View Post
    we sure are a lotta fuckin help tonight with our half assed answers. I do apologize...
    Seriously. Maybe our answers will trigger an answer for someone else, though.

I really doubt I have the recepit from when I ordered the parts, but I'll check when I'm home.

:sorry:

Is there any chance a Honda dealership would have a file of things I've ordered through the years from them? If yes, I'll call & ask.

i still have no effing clue how the taillights are setup on the ep, and its driving me nuts cuz i bought my ep honda certified like this! and didnt notice for 6 months...they arent different reds its just the lighting

Notice anything!?!? they light up the same like the USDM but the left one hasnt been modified at at all, the sockets are all unmodified and the plugs are unmodified...

from what ive gathered the jdm type r taillights pretty much just switch the brake and taillight for operation...

did the EDM or UKDM taillights light up like ours? cuz my left one is clearly a type r taillight (and yes its a honda part) but being unmodified it lights up the same way as ours, im confused...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    the turn signal socket needs to be moved to the outside center, but it won't go straight there with the usdm socket.

im a robot
    ok.. i just installed my 02-03 ctr tails on my 04 ep last night.. heres what i did with the sockets..

the tail/stop light is a direct fit, no modification is needed

the turn signal needs to have two tabs trimmed off, look at the socket as you try to put it into the tail light and you'll see which ones need to be cut off. once the tabs are off the socket fits in nice and snug.

the reverse light i didnt mess with, i just stuck it in the light and left it there, the panel that you take off to get to the lights will keep it from sliding out.

it may be ghetto but it worked for me, nice and cheaply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information