Close

Thread: Eng Rev

Eng Rev

Ok I Have A Big Problem I Swapped My 2003 K20 Si Eng For An 2007 K24 Accord Eng And Now Im Having An Engine Rev Problem It Doesnt Seem To Want To Pass 4,000 Rpm Any Ideas Out There On What It May Be? If I Shut The Car Off And Restart It It Will Pass The Eng Rev Problem But Only Temporarly, It Will Then Do It Minutes After Again I So Need Your Help Anybody????

ephatch member
    you do have k-pro right?

ephatch member
    That sounds like the computer putting the car in limp mode. Is it throwing any codes (i.e. is the check engine light on)?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
    That sounds like the computer putting the car in limp mode. Is it throwing any codes (i.e. is the check engine light on)?
    yup...that.....any cels??? and we need numbers not descriptions.....are u running the accord ecu??????

yes i have kpro, everything seems to been fine with the computer, cant figure it out ok im going to have to wait to post some numbers havent yet to dyno it been really upset that the eng swap isnt working correctly with work and all i really have little time to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by insane_racing View Post
    yes i have kpro, everything seems to been fine with the computer, cant figure it out ok im going to have to wait to post some numbers havent yet to dyno it been really upset that the eng swap isnt working correctly with work and all i really have little time to work on it.

It is going into limp mode. Post up your cal and a datalog, it might be something easy to fix.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

Thread Information