Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    which sparco pedals? I've got the sparco grips, love em.

bumping my old thread.looking for a set of cheap pedals to help out on heel toe. cheap for me would be $30 or under. just looking for somthing that has a significantly wider than stock gas pedal so i can adjust the position over to the left. so far i have found these on vw site i liked to go to, but i cant find there dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by MugsyTheGr8 View Post
    bumping my old thread.looking for a set of cheap pedals to help out on heel toe. cheap for me would be $30 or under. just looking for somthing that has a significantly wider than stock gas pedal so i can adjust the position over to the left. so far i have found these on vw site i liked to go to, but i cant find there dimensions.
    cut some steel and rivet it on?
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

If you know the single-clutch downshift. The heel-toe downshift is basically that with the operation of the brake pedal added to the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    cut some steel and rivet it on?
    that would be ideal, but i don't have access to the necessary tools. i just hate seeing really simple pedal designs being sold for $50 plus. i guess i will just have to pony up in the end and spend the $50, but, i just hate to spend money on something that, if i had the proper tools, i could have done myself

Quote Originally Posted by MugsyTheGr8 View Post
    that would be ideal, but i don't have access to the necessary tools. i just hate seeing really simple pedal designs being sold for $50 plus. i guess i will just have to pony up in the end and spend the $50, but, i just hate to spend money on something that, if i had the proper tools, i could have done myself
    hrrm...could could go to home depot or lowes and just rent a drill and a pop rivet tool...just an idea

even get the metal there...

do a rough cut with a hacksaw and clean it up with dremel and file

they are just to help you, no need to be pretty if you are just looking for performance...plus you can add grip tape or rubber nubs where it makes sense for nothing...prolly find both at the hardware store as well haha
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    hrrm...could could go to home depot or lowes and just rent a drill and a pop rivet tool...just an idea

even get the metal there...

do a rough cut with a hacksaw and clean it up with dremel and file

they are just to help you, no need to be pretty if you are just looking for performance...plus you can add grip tape or rubber nubs where it makes sense for nothing...prolly find both at the hardware store as well haha
    good idea, ill look into it

Thread Information