Close

Thread: a1

a1

i am thinkging about putting a k24a1 in my ep. i am a honda tech so i have the opp. to get a good k24 cheap so i was wondering if you guys think that i should get it. it would be the whole motor. as which intakes or exhaust mannies to use. thanks.

p.s. - also wanted to say that i am not new i was on her like 2 years ago alot. i just havent been on at all so had to create a new account. dont know if any of you will member me or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by zerokool3211 View Post
    i am thinkging about putting a k24a1 in my ep. i am a honda tech so i have the opp. to get a good k24 cheap so i was wondering if you guys think that i should get it. it would be the whole motor. as which intakes or exhaust mannies to use. thanks.

p.s. - also wanted to say that i am not new i was on her like 2 years ago alot. i just havent been on at all so had to create a new account. dont know if any of you will member me or not though.
    if your doing the swap your self then get a k24a2. if your not get the k24a1 its a torquey motor.
    When people ask me if my car is turbo, I can finally say yes muthafuxa it is.

Wurd.
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/search.php?searchid=232531

Lots of discussion on this engine... I did a search for "k24a1". Didn't read any of them, I'll leave that to you!

Some stuff here: http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...ighlight=k24a1
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechEP3 View Post
    Canada has the Eh?3 Know what I'm talking aboot?

Thread Information