Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    damn VegaS10 you do hell of a job on alarm install.
    i paid 170 for a damn alarm install and they didnt even install my window module and hood sensor.
    i wish you lived near me, or i live near you.

Window modules are a pain in the ass. Especially in cars with Molex plugs in the doors, like ours. It's very common to charge extra to add those in.

The hood pin would not have been much effort to install. Did you ask them to install it?

window module is not difficult in the EP. YOu only need to run a couple of wires in the door. The hard one to do is a trailblazer... because you cannot use the factory molex to run wires through
    I'm from Detroit, we are so gangster even our mayor is in jail

So, you have to replace the standard keyless entry locks that came with the si with the alarm system's?

No.

You simply tap into the factory wiring.

Quote Originally Posted by milob86 View Post
    How bout this. Ive been wanting to go with the Ravelco. www.ravelco.com anyway, it sounds ok i dont know what peaple say about them and i was about to bring it up here on the forums, but it saves me time to just add it here. Ok, so anyone got any opinions/pros/cons about the ravelco security unit?????
    ravelci is teh shit. i had it on 2 of my cars... no problems. I feel like if its gonna be stolen there gonna have to tow it. Install took about 3 hours and it cost about 350 depending where u live and they come to u to do the install

id also look into skyguard
    http://www.skyguard.com/controller.do?action=index
    there just like lo jack except u can track i yourself with any pc and they also have free early warnng detection which basically informs u if the car movers 300 feet via cell,email.
    The only con to the free monthly service is that there expensive to install

LMAO!

If you wait for the pics to roll through on the main page, there is a "text" that comes up saying something like "Alex's car has gone over 60 mph".

I'd see if they can customize it to say something like: "Aww shit, Alex is out acting a fool, you best go check on that little mf'er".....lol

Anyways, alot of companies are now offering GPS tracking with their systems. I think it's a great idea. Just need to do research before purchasing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information