Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    go custom... i'm thinking about ditchin' my N1 and going custom...

ill trade you for an HKS hipower

Quote Originally Posted by icarus.na View Post
    have you looked into kteller exhaust systems?
    I've just ordered a K-Teller 2.5" mid-pipe & I am coupling it w/ a Magnaflow res & OBX Twin-loop muffler. I'll get some pics & sounds clips when it's all done.

Quote Originally Posted by firmk20 View Post
    I know that i speak for a few people on this site when i say that exhaust upgrades are good but to really get any power gains u will have to buy a few more things like kpro, cai, headers, or just swap the motor for a k24, or k20. I spent like over roughly 1500 on just exhaust trying to find the right sound and hp gains. im happy with the greddy evo 2, didnt care for the ws2 when i had it and the magna flow can i had was way to loud. Take some time and think about what your future plans are for the car so u dont continue to waste money like i did and still am, lol but its all good. you tube is great for sound clips as well.

i agree with you, i started out with a HKS hi-power but got pulled over too much for being loud, and on long trips, it got real annoying after hearing it for hours. then i switched to a Apex-I WS II, it was nice but not deep enough for me, i was going to buy a Tanabe version of the WS but i just kept my stock exhaust and love it, i don't know why i spent all that money to go back to stock. maybe i'm just getting old.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBoost View Post
    i agree with you, i started out with a HKS hi-power but got pulled over too much for being loud, and on long trips, it got real annoying after hearing it for hours. then i switched to a Apex-I WS II, it was nice but not deep enough for me, i was going to buy a Tanabe version of the WS but i just kept my stock exhaust and love it, i don't know why i spent all that money to go back to stock. maybe i'm just getting old.. LOL
    You are right man exhaust is kinda a pain. I don't want to choke my car, but I hate the noise and attention. I have 2.5 in piping, but want to mate it to my stock axleback, but not sure how to do it right, or if it will make my car perform like ass.

yea i've personally had 10 exhausts on my ep (prob. the most on this forum lol). my fav. was my t1r 63mm (sold it when i was gonna go turbo) but now i have the buddy club pro-spec with the buddy club race header. i like it a lot. its my 2nd fav. setup. its a lil loud, but not too bad. no real highway drone either which is important to me lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information