Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ephatch member

I recently added water injection to my car. No methanol in mine. My sole goal was to make the motor safer by reducing intake temps. My max intake temp so far recorded was 117, and that is with a GM itake air temp sensor located in the intake manifold. That compares to a pre cooling # of in excess of 160.

It did gain me about 13whp with just the addition of the water injection and tuning with no other changes.

I used the coolingmist system and it seems to be working well. I haven't really tested it much, but am taking it to the track this weekend and will see how well it works out.

k thanks for all the info guys i just purchased my aem water meth kit on ebay $220 brand new i couldnt pass it up it was a steal ill post up dyno numbers as soon as i get to the dyno it will probably be in two weeks or so i have to go camping with the wife next weekend but for now i have a little something to keep me occupied

I recieved my water meth kit today and i am going to install this weekend im just wondering what to run for the water meth ive heard windshield washer fluid any suggestions

Snow Injection is a good company as well. Only about 300 for there kit.

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Snow performance is a good kit. I run the peak washer fluid. U can make ur own 50/50 mix or buy it straight from Snow performance; they call it their "boost juice" But this stuff isnt cheap

Quote Originally Posted by 04SiSpeed View Post
    Snow Injection is a good company as well. Only about 300 for there kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Snow performance is a good kit. I run the peak washer fluid. U can make ur own 50/50 mix or buy it straight from Snow performance; they call it their "boost juice" But this stuff isnt cheap
    Snow, that was the other one that I was trying to remember...lol It was bugging the hell out of me I couldn't remember it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information