Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm not talking about handling, i'm talking about power and drivetrain setup. I have always wanted a rear wheel drive car, or an mid-rear platform. The reason for this is tire management. You can certainly run circles around S2000's with a civic when it comes to auto-x. When you're talking about a track like Road America (my home track) there is no way that the stock D16 would ever have a chance to keep up with someone like me behind the wheel. It's just not possible..... Believe me i have tried keeping up with the car in my EP3, and the driver was equally skilled. There is just too much of a gap. I have passed Corvettes on that track, i have video. That's just to show you that an unskilled driver in a "FAST" car isn't fast at all.

As for the money i'd have to invest to make my car the way i want it. It needs all new suspension, bushings are shot, coilovers aren't aggressive enough, wider wheels which requires 5lug swap, and new tires. Then power, my stock K20a3 has 140,000 miles on it. It's underpowered and i would have to dump $2500 into the K24a4 block with the K24a2 head, and have the 6sp trans rebuilt just to compete.

Car looks to be sold! Hopefully this guy will follow through with purchasing the car this weekend! WHOOP!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information