Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EpThreeD View Post
    why not do it right the first time instead of buying parts to replace cheap parts? That saves more money over time.
    yeah im too chicken to try it... i dont know why i bought them, i regret it now... But im done with temp fixes, did that all the time with my other cars and never went back to fix it, this is my ep3 im talking about, my baby, if im gonna do things im gonna do them right... the first time

Quote Originally Posted by miah View Post
    atleast get some ingalls or spc bro not too expensive but good and definetly lower ur car a lil bit more if u wanna look good with a 16x8 0offset

btw this is just my own opinions :)
    your opinions are highly considered. your car inspired the look of mine... your car is badass bro. I was thinking about getting racelands but idk cuz im running low on funds and might need more $ since freaking tuition is goin up as sac state... might just do lil mods here and there... plans r: hid's, exhuast, and maybe headers... plan to do a swap some day. My car can't keep up with my girlfriends RSX-S lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by EpThreeD View Post
    why not do it right the first time instead of buying parts to replace cheap parts? That saves more money over time.
    ^^That^^

There are very few and far in between "quick and cheap" fixes on cars. Quick and cheap fixes usually end in more problems that are more expensive then the original problem. I always say this to people time and time again; Do Not cheap out on your suspension components, it will bite you in the ass later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information