Quote Originally Posted by anthony. View Post
The extra two grams of weight on a low point in the chassis helps force the suspension down and really pulls the car through turns.

Another tip would be removing the roof all together. See, it makes the car top heavy which is no good for handling. By removing the roof (and all pillars) you help move the center of gravity lower in the car. Couple this with the Type R stickers (make sure you get the lightweight stickers, the regulars are 3.5 grams and these are too heavy and end up bogging down the suspension) and you basically don't need to do anything else to do the car and you'll be beating Enzo's with just minimal driving practice.

One tip I was told but have been too busy to perform on my EP is to put a potato in the muffler. The key is finding one that fits in the exhaust tip that does not completely fill the opening, but leaves about 25% of the tip open. It has to be wide enough on the sides to hold itself in, else it'll fall out in the middle of the race and you'll look like an idiot because your car will become half as fast instantly. This mod increases back pressure which greatly increases torque. I've heard of increases in torque that are over 47 ft lb with RUSSET potatoes. Apparently russets are better than red potatoes, but again I have not been able to confirm for myself yet.
fukin smartass. but so funny made me LOL haha