Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Who the hell would pay 3500dollars for 180hp?! That is fucking weak!!!!!!!!

Im really starting to believe that our k20a3 is a big fat turd.

I have one word for all of this..............SWAP!

Supercharged Si.

Boosting on the Si is a very new and uncharted area of tuning.

For a start, the supercharged Si is a prototype, and tuning has not been completed on it by a long shot. You would be best to reserve judgment until the product is released. Jackson Racing were very generous in showing up and supporting the dyno day with two of their vehicles.

OG EP3'r
    Doug you avatars KILLING me:D But yea,id be willing to bet that car makes well over 200whp in the near future.Shoot,my baselines for my old B16 were WEAK(170whp) and then after tuning i was over 200whp.The powers there they just have to extract it.I want a damn JRSC for this car now :'(

I also must agree on the JR stuff. When I first bolted a blower to my D-series back in 1999, I made about 140 whp. A pretty substantial gain over the 100 whp it was making before that. After putting on a good exhaust, ECU tuning and 2 psi more boost(I still run the stock airbox) I'm at 184 whp. The extra boost was worth about 12 hp, the exhaust 8-10 hp and tuning was worth _20_ hp.

Tune, tune, tune and tune some more. JR does a terrific job in getting the most they can safely get using the stock ECU, but aftermarket stuff opens up whole new vistas in performance.

SC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information