Close

Keyless Entry...

So, recently I killed my battery in the car by accident. After that, my keyless entry fob stopped working. I know you can reprogram the key fobs at home, but I can't find instructions anywhere for an '04 EP3. I should also mention it's the factory alarm/keyless entry.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I've never heard of this happening
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

I've tried this one, numerous times. I've even replaced the battery even though the old one still had plenty of juice (in the fob), and it still doesn't work. I did however get that subtle click in the dash every time I tried. I've shut off everything electronic on the car while trying this (lights, stereo, you name it), and tried again with it all on. I really don't want to have to go to Honda over something this stupid and pay for them to take 5 seconds to fix it, but I'm still stuck.. I don't mind not having the keyless entry, but it's a convenience that would be nice to have again.

I had this happen to me for different reasons but same thing the car wouldn't recognize the fob so I had to go to Honda and they reprogrammed them to the car with the fancy touch screen computer they use. It could be other things like a fuse or relay.

OP, did you end up solving this problem? I'm going through all the guides now after installing new actuators. The key fobs wont work, and none of these guides are helping. I get the lock or unlock in the cycle after the fourth time, but it doesnt seem to be remembering my code.

please post in the correct spot.

security or interior would have sufficed...not in the sectio nwhere people post helpful articles on how to do things.

go here to reprogram FOB.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe5-hG4tlk4
    be jealous :P

Isn't this the security section?

Thread Information