Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Picked up my CTR recaro seats, installing in the morning first thing. Will post more pics up tomorrow if i have enough time after installing seats and selling car.

I have never had such a hard time getting a seat out of a car............ Whoever made that seat bracket wasn't thinking about ever removing it. One of the bolts was damn near impossible to remove, luckily i figured a way to somehow get a tool to the bolt. Couldn't finish installing both recaros, i now have to get ready for work.

just meant ep to a em1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coldth1 View Post
    just meant ep to a em1 lol
    LOL! I know man, just giving you some sh*t! Haven't seen you in some time, plan on changing that this year. And no, i will never buy a Subie! LOL!

UPDATE:

Seats are in and my brother decided that while i was at work and he was already removing the vinyl that i didn't want. He would just go ahead and kill some time buffing and waxing it. He needs to be bored more often! LOL!

Pics aren't great but there was very limited space in the garage.

Already putting my CTR recaros up for sale. Only owned them 2 days and i can't wait to see them go! Just not the right seat for me.
    Last edited by skep18; 01-02-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Recaros are currently pending sale. Once i have them sold, i think i'll just shoot over to king motorsports and pick up some buddy club buckets once again. That or possibly some Corbeau FX1s from thmotorsports.

Pulling the Si into my brother's garage once again. Mission, kill dead time. Goals: Clean interior, polish wheels, remove recaro seats/clean them, setup kirkey so that it's somewhat comfortable and my knees are hitting the dash, setup harnesses, and maybe some more misc crap. I have until 8:30pm tonight to figure out what else i can accomplish. At that time i have to be in Gurnee to drop off the recaros to hopefully their new owner. Just going to pocket the cash and start paying off my debt, so that i will no longer be an excuse.

Will post pics of progress!

Thread Information