Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by .colin View Post
    Lauren, no luck on a powdercoat spec, but a color that was on another chart that is an automotive paint matched pretty good.

Try Akzo Nobel Blue FLNA9207 or Akzo Nobel Blue FLNA9961
    Quote Originally Posted by .colin View Post
    250 total? or 250 a piece?
    Total, It was gonna be 300 to do a pinstripe lip

just so u know i google magnesium blue powdercoat cause i had plans of doing it on the wheels i just got before winter... and of course i click on something from ephatch and its u. hahaha not happy lauren ;-). but if it helps i found on another site that the paint code is "#041e57". if u dont go through with it, let me know, cause i wanna, but i dont want us to match :)

haha. Oops Dink. Its going on Zachs BBS so I dont think Ill be running them all the time Since he has the RE070s on them. just to borrow them whenever. My bronze wheels are fine for now.

And it prob wont be too too similar since I refuse to paint wheels at this point. Oh well we are getting them done soon I think.

I will choke a bitch if you rattle can those. Take to any body shop other than maaco, earl schieb, or 24hr paint and body. Any shop that has done any random insurance job should be able to match paint. If you were in socal, I'd do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kis4KEN View Post
    I will choke a bitch if you rattle can those. Take to any body shop other than maaco, earl schieb, or 24hr paint and body. Any shop that has done any random insurance job should be able to match paint. If you were in socal, I'd do it myself.
    Im really not a fan of painted wheels. So if we get desperate well take them to a shop but otherwise they will get powdercoated

To bad your not in Florida a friend of mine powdercoats and he has a color that matches great. Extremepowdercoaters.com

Project every color Project Yellow's Avatar
    This came up a while ago on here too, and I talked to my dad about it and he said that he has very closely matched the color before. A professional should be able to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information