Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaney View Post
    I say stick with the PRB.

RBB will be about the same low/mid range (maybe a little more) and restrict the top end. I don't actually have experience with these IMs but this is what I've been told (by Talon). Slip has experience too but I think him and Talon have differing opinions.

From what I understand: PRB = slightly better top end, RBB = slightly better low/mid range. Can't go wrong with either. I'll prob go PRB because I already have one
    I have tried both. RBB is hands down the winner. Not just a little more torque low-mid but lots more torque. Top ends are the same.

In my tuning 4600 is to high for my vtec cross over. front end of the car lifts up when it hits...

Quote Originally Posted by Slip_Angle View Post
    With the Type-S/Stock manifold your giving up lots of torque through-out the power band, especially low to mid range. The top end HP is the same.

DO NOT go with an RBC with a K24 unless it's built up quite a bit. You'll lose more torque and gain only 2-3hp.

The Kal will probably work OK but you'll be rich until the higher RPM's.... Either way, you need to tune it or get it tuned.
    I TOTALLY agree with you. i feel like the RBC is hurting the My motor. i am thinking of goin back to STOCK PRB IM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information