Close

wtb HFP lip all round with spoiler prefer white

i just picked up my EP3 this weekend and was wondering if there is anyone out there that has these parts up for sale or anyone know where i can get it ?
    Last edited by OPTIMISE; 01-02-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tr1x5tuh View Post
    i just picked up my EP3 this weekend and was wondering if there is anyone out there that has these parts up for sale or anyone know where i can get it ?
    welcome to ephatch, noobie. take some time to browse through the forum to find the appropiate subforum to post this kind of thread in.

one place you can get HFP parts new is from www.handaaccessories.com. unfortunately for you, honda discontined the HFP wing in TW. there is also a ebay honda delaership that is competitively priced with HandA. don't have a link but you can search ebay for it.

you can browse out WTS section to see if anyone is selling the kits or post a WTB thread in the 'Want to Buy' section and hope someone is looking to sell.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Dude if you are looking for the kit, hit up Bernardi Honda. I just got my TW kit minus the spoiler a couple months ago from them. I got raped with customs since I'm from Canada, but since you are from California you will be good to go. They have ridiculous prices and fast shipping.
    http://www.bernardiparts.com/

wrong area....
    Here you go

WTB SECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MaC! View Post
    Dude if you are looking for the kit, hit up Bernardi Honda. I just got my TW kit minus the spoiler a couple months ago from them. I got raped with customs since I'm from Canada, but since you are from California you will be good to go. They have ridiculous prices and fast shipping.
    http://www.bernardiparts.com/
    where in canada are you, and how much was customs.

Thread Information