Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jubaque View Post
    NICE!!! From supercharged EP3 to this? NICE choice man! Will u adopt me?
    Oh I still have the S/C EP...hehe =)

Quote Originally Posted by vtecDave View Post
    So where is this other dyno you referred to "just over the border in SC"? Is there one in Aiken? I currently live in Columbia and work in Augusta, it would be nice to know of one around here.

Oh, nice looking Stang!
    There is a Ford/Mopar specialty shop in Bluffton called Unique Tuning LLC. Supposed to be pretty good, but I am fairly certain he knows nothing really about imports. I remember there was a shop/tuner in Augusta but can't remember who it was. There is also a decent tuner in Charleston. They just tuned a K20/K24 Frank N/A setup and got ~254whp/~200-220wtq out of it. Can't remember the numbers exactly I just talked to the owner of the car this past weekend for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownSi05 View Post
    There is a Ford/Mopar specialty shop in Bluffton called Unique Tuning LLC. Supposed to be pretty good, but I am fairly certain he knows nothing really about imports. I remember there was a shop/tuner in Augusta but can't remember who it was. There is also a decent tuner in Charleston. They just tuned a K20/K24 Frank N/A setup and got ~254whp/~200-220wtq out of it. Can't remember the numbers exactly I just talked to the owner of the car this past weekend for a short time.
    Ahh, I see. Thanks. I think my blue oval days are over with unless I can find a descent mid 80's F-150 for a parts getter/home crap/beater vehicle...
    One of my friends has been to the one in Charleston with some of his HT buddies... forgot about that one. Those are some great numbers!
    04 Civic Si - nhbp
    12 Accord EXL v6 - cbp
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got the new pics. They are up on the first page!

SO had the car in for a Service Bulletin repair on the front suspension which was making a shit ton of groaning and creaking noise. The service department put a 4" vertical dent in my driver's side door right across the stripes. Needless to say they are shitting bricks right now working to fix what they messed up. Best case scenario is a paint-less removal, which I will find out tomorrow. I have these guys scared as hell right now. We will see what the guy says tomorrow...

damn that sux hope they take care of you. and love that freaking car. pics are sick!!

Wowwww nice ride man. Hopefully they take GOOOOOD care of you :)

Just an update, car was fixed like it never happened! I made them buy a second side stripe kit and re-do it because they botched the first one. This summer some plans will start unfolding...hehe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information