Close

ephatch member

Need to buy a few OEM parts: flywheel&master/slave cylinders. Where to go?

It's clutch replacement time and I'm looking to pick up an OEM Exedy kit from Corsport ($180, solid price imo), but I also need an OEM flywheel & master/slave cylinders. Any recommendations on where to get these 3 items? Majestic Honda wants $171 for the flywheel and $120ish for both cylinders; seems high?

I have a RSX Type S flywheel for sale. You would just have to buy a type S clutch to go with it. The prices are the same for the oem exedy kit. I bought it to broaden my options for clutches but ended up not doing my clutch at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rtnlsltn View Post
    It's clutch replacement time and I'm looking to pick up an OEM Exedy kit from Corsport ($180, solid price imo), but I also need an OEM flywheel & master/slave cylinders. Any recommendations on where to get these 3 items? Majestic Honda wants $171 for the flywheel and $120ish for both cylinders; seems high?
    honda parts deals is cheaper, as for a flywheel k20a.org or clubrsx.com some one is always selling a flywheel

just buy a light weight fly. may i ask why you need the master and slave for the clutch? were they damaged some how?

Quote Originally Posted by apexracing View Post
    just buy a light weight fly. may i ask why you need the master and slave for the clutch? were they damaged some how?
    Ya...if there's nothing wrong with them, save the money, buy a corsport stainless clutch line, a lightened flywheel and a clutch kit

Or save more money and just buy a new clutch?

Why are you replacing the flywheel?

ALSO, since this was a question about where to buy, and not a want to buy, MOVED to transmission question
    Last edited by RedSiBaron; 06-22-2011 at 09:36 AM.
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

I have a ep3 and RSX-s flywheel for sale. Pm if interested.

Thread Information