Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RHCP0801 View Post
    i have the rbc on my k24a2, before i got it tuned with the tsx rbb mani and i made 201hp, after the rbc was installed i ended up with 228hp and 195tq. Redline is set to 8200rpm and its definitely the best mod i ever did to the engine. Its a very tight fit but i was able to do it without modding the rad support, its easier to take the rad support off than put the rbc on. Karcepts adapter is needed
    Yea I think that's just what I am going to do. I was just worried about it 'not being worth it' kind of a thing for what I want to do and am trying to achieve. But, like I said, on clubrsx.com they have them for sale with hoses, and the karcepts adapter, and gaskets and such. Seems like that'd be the best thing to grab.

Quote Originally Posted by RHCP0801 View Post
    i have the rbc on my k24a2, before i got it tuned with the tsx rbb mani and i made 201hp, after the rbc was installed i ended up with 228hp and 195tq. Redline is set to 8200rpm and its definitely the best mod i ever did to the engine. Its a very tight fit but i was able to do it without modding the rad support, its easier to take the rad support off than put the rbc on. Karcepts adapter is needed
    what mounts are u using? i want them.

Quote Originally Posted by iDom View Post
    Yea I think that's just what I am going to do. I was just worried about it 'not being worth it' kind of a thing for what I want to do and am trying to achieve. But, like I said, on clubrsx.com they have them for sale with hoses, and the karcepts adapter, and gaskets and such. Seems like that'd be the best thing to grab.
    keep an eye on ebay, and check your junkyards. i got mine for 170 shipped with injectors and stuff.

Well karcepts is 60 dollars and gaskets and what not and hoses PLUS the RBC on top, I'm think the convenience of just getting it for 280 and from there would be worth it but I greatly appreciate and value your opinions.

Rookie question, you kinda confused me with the injectors comment.. I am going to use the TSX injectors, right?

yea i just used tsx injectors, rdx injectors can be used too but you dont have too.

Im using oem mounts

i got my rbc for $160

just for clarification, if its not from a base rsx or ep3 you sohuld have 310's, unless you get rdx. for what reason people get rdx injectors i don't know.

Yea the RDX injectors are pointless from what I read.. Just people thinking that they do more than than really do I guess. Now I just gotta find an engine for the right price with the right things. It's not uncommon to get these for 1,200 now right?

if you wait for a deal you can. the lower milage ones can go for up to $2300. i got mine for $1700 @ 55k and a 60 day warrantee. $1600 without it. they wouldn't do a compression test so i just apid the $1700 since i couldn't drop it in right away.

i do hear of the midwest dismantlers short selling import parts. so you could probably get a great deal on one.

There's a vendor on eBay that sells them for 1,499.. Looks legit but I don't know if it has been compression tested.. I suppose when I get closer to the time of purchase I can message him.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=k24....c0.m270.l1313

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information