Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    I thought that all the manifolds are the same and I just swap turbos. I guess not. I'm such a noob on turbos!
    yeah the flange for the greddy is different. but you could upgrade to a t3 style log mani like emusa for cheap or revhard for a little more $ + external wastegate if you wanted to upgrade turbos. that's the thing with turbo kits, unless you get a really good deal(like you did) it's better to just start off with the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    yeah the flange for the greddy is different. but you could upgrade to a t3 style log mani like emusa for cheap or revhard for a little more $ + external wastegate if you wanted to upgrade turbos. that's the thing with turbo kits, unless you get a really good deal(like you did) it's better to just start off with the good stuff.
    Yea thanks for acknowledging that, my bro-in-law got me the complete kit for $400 with low miles! And that person drove 3 hours to my house just to sell it! Ever since they gave me my turbo I couldn't stop thinkin about boost lol

But for now, I'm saving up for intercooler and kpro!

pretty good!

Thanks man. I'm happy cuz it was free lol can't beat that.. anybody knows how much hp/tq these kits produces wit just bolt ons? I seen some YouTube vid but it was on dc5 and fg2 but no Ep

I prolly just gonna run stock internals till I get the swap

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    Thanks man. I'm happy cuz it was free lol can't beat that.. anybody knows how much hp/tq these kits produces wit just bolt ons? I seen some YouTube vid but it was on dc5 and fg2 but no Ep

I prolly just gonna run stock internals till I get the swap
    with an intercooler and a good tune on the k20a3 you can make a solid 250 without spinning the shit out of the turbo. anything over 275 is definitely pushing it

Is that to the crank or wheels? Either way 250 sounds good lol I just want to have a lil fun. I just purchase some t-bolt clamps for my pipes and after I get the intercooler, plug up the boost controller and crank it up to 10 psi to be on a safe side but also enough to make more power

I been thinkin bout my car and I change my mind on the swap. I'm go k24a1 since its cheaper and its good for boost!

I been debating on my exhaust set up. I currently have stock but I have an 06 dc5-s mid-pipe &axle back sitting in my garage. I'm question is should I sell it and get a 2.5 mid-pipe so I can get better air flow or just get a 3" mid-pipe? But than again if I go with 3" I'm thinkin I might lose some low-end tourque but gain on top.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information