Quote Originally Posted by K20A EP3 View Post
appreciate it man. but you think if it were to go to 50 id have a problem? id hate for that to happen and have to redo this again lol
I dont think so, but if you would feel safer i could always mod your 50* like i did my 50* for my 2.2 build...

Quote Originally Posted by iDom View Post
What motor mounts were you using that your JRRH wouldn't fit? I was planning on getting some innovative MM when I swapped it in.

Also, what cars come with the RRC and the PRC manifolds?
RRC= JDM
RBC= USDM
PRC= JDM
PRB= USDM

The RRC is to the RBC as the PRC is to the PRB. The USDM version looks very similar to the JDM version... but the JDM is always better it seems. JDM always carries the higher pricetag too.

Katman on k20a.org was the one that spearheaded that article. There is a corresponding thread along with it... but its got a lot of BS convo in it too. Its informative, just takes time to read it.

Something to keep in mind. A manifold like the RRC/RBC is designed towards the upper half of the rev range. More air, more fuel, more power. While a 2.4 draws in more air than a 2.0, you wont rev it out like you would a 2.0.

For discussion sake, lets say the 2.4 at 7500rpm pulls in the same amount of air as a 2.0 at 8200rpm. If you build (plan for) your 2.4 to rev to 8000k and above, then the RRC would be your choice. If you plan on driving your 2.4 on a daily basis, arent concerned with peak whp#'s and want to have a nice solid powerband so you dont HAVE to rev it out (isnt that why most people want more TQ anyways?), then IMO the PRC is hard to beat. It made 220hp on the original JDM k20a. It makes great midrange AND performs up top. Whats not to love?