Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Puttin in work!!!! Sick build man!!!

Oh snap is this the first ep with a double pumper fuel setup?

Awesome stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 02TWSI View Post
    Oh snap is this the first ep with a double pumper fuel setup?

Awesome stuff
    Thanks! No, the Ep with the silver carbon fiber hatch and hood had it first if I remember right. I cant remember his screename, but I think he was from outside the USA. We got ours at almost the same time. It's a really awesome setup, but somewhat difficult to setup. The wires coming through the top leaked gas really bad, to the point where I had to JB Weld the whole area. Gas free now. It's always all the little bullshit that only the person that built the car knows, and how frustrating certain things have been. I think that as gay as the problems are, they somewhat help you to have pride in the car. Hope that didn't sound like a hippie answer.
    Last edited by sleepy ep3; 04-18-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    hehehe thats what it really sounds like!!!
    Lol, I know. Once that shit spools, ITS ON. People don't understand that when your shit revs that fast, it's hard to keep up. You have to be on your "A" game. I always get a bit nervous when I drive the car, because it just feels so URGENT, even when just cruising around. You can just feel it, that the car wants to go. Crazy stuff...
    Last edited by qnzjay69; 03-19-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    Lol, I know. Once that shit spools, ITS ON. People don't understand that when your shit revs that fast, it's hard to keep up. You have to be on your "A" game. I always get a bit nervous when I drive the car, because it just feels so URGENT, even when just cruising around. You can just feel it, that the car wants to go. Crazy stuff...
    i can vouch on this, i sometimes when im cruising i have to maintain my shifts under 4200rpm cause once i hear that vtec pop i be like fk it go baby go, but the tq steer just has me with both hands on the wheel and like u said have the A game on. The other night i was logging i had the front suspension dampning set to 15 clicks from soft, and when i logged from 2500rpm till 8500rpm rite after vtec kicked in and i hit full spool that bish felt like i was ice skating and had to let off rite aroung 90mph cause of the extreme steer. But i stiffen that sucker up and boy it made a diff.

Hey Monjarassi,
    Got the clutch in today.....

Spins in third. This car is fucking insane. I'm pretty happy where it is now. But you know what they say, if power corrupts, then absolute power corrupts absolutely, lol. The twin disc is great, a little stiff, but that's to be expected.

Vids coming soon. Car is only at 12 psi now, going to up it within the next 2 weeks. Going to let the twin disc break in a bit where it is now. Got my innovative wideband installed also. Pics and vid tomorrow...

Hey Monjarassi,
    Got the clutch in today.....

Spins in third. This car is fucking insane. I'm pretty happy where it is now. But you know what they say, if power corrupts, then absolute power corrupts absolutely, lol. The twin disc is great, a little stiff, but that's to be expected.

Vids coming soon. Car is only at 12 psi now, going to up it within the next 2 weeks. Going to let the twin disc break in a bit where it is now. Got my innovative wideband installed also. Pics and vid tomorrow...
    cool just make sure you put in the required break in miles for that thing to settle in, my buddy in the rsx is on the twin disk and since his stupid ass didnt follow procedures one of his discs came loose and we had to pull that shit off and send it off to cc to warranty it and he got lucky they did but they recommend atleast 750+miles i dont remember exactly though.. take ur time and do it rite so itll last buddy.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    dude i just realized our EP's had the same beginning... in that both SSM, both made 262hp.. except i did that on 7.5lbs.. and we both ran a 13.8 thanks to a bastard 6puck that wouldnt grab.. it's like twins lol... but man this thing came a long freakin way... i cant imagine how happy you are

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    dude i just realized our EP's had the same beginning... in that both SSM, both made 262hp.. except i did that on 7.5lbs.. and we both ran a 13.8 thanks to a bastard 6puck that wouldnt grab.. it's like twins lol... but man this thing came a long freakin way... i cant imagine how happy you are
    Thats pretty crazy! It's seems like we all migrate to the same products, and generally want the same goals. Looking forward to seeing your build too!

On a side note, I just picked up 27 feet of black ultra suede material from the local fabric store. It's time for me to focus on the interior now. I plan on wrapping the A,B,and C pillers, door inserts, headliner, and also the silver center console in black suede. I don't know if any other Ep has done this, but all I can say is it looks damn good on Ferrari's! Lmao. Should be good enough for my beater. I plan on messing with it sometime this weekend, and early into next week. I'll try to take as many pictures as I can.

interested in this. ^^

you got any videos up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    interested in this. ^^

you got any videos up?
    I've been working on it. I'm going to tune it a bit further today, and then I will.

The interior will be early next week. Can't wait to see what it will look like!!

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    I've been working on it. I'm going to tune it a bit further today, and then I will.

The interior will be early next week. Can't wait to see what it will look like!!

?!?!?!!?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    ?!?!?!!?!??!
    Lol, soon man. Ive had a problem with my back this week, and haven't been able to get to it. Currently planning on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Trust me, I want to get to it asap

Registered User TheLionWilSpeak's Avatar
    great build congrats! jw tho ,you put so much time and money into this baby why out of all the different front bumpers/lips out there did you go with the ebay lip?

sick fucking car dude im in love

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information