Close

Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1740
    Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b_ron View Post
    wow, how have i not seen this? he's located where i work. not sure if he still has them.

i think you just need rsx tie rod ends, and shave off a little of the rear bushings (with an angle grinder, maybe an endmill if you can set it up and have access to it)
    i WANT those buddy clubs

and you're correct, just rsx tie rods and shaved bushings

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    i WANT those buddy clubs

and you're correct, just rsx tie rods and shaved bushings

haha you should take them if he ships. i don't have the funds for them anyways. saving up for new tires and paying off the rest of my school loans :)
    Last edited by RoyVegasPinoy; 03-25-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b_ron View Post
    haha you should take them if he ships. i don't have the funds for them anyways. saving up for new tires and paying off the rest of my school loans :)
    i wish he'd PM or email me back so i could scoop them up!

here's a quick question? why is EVERYONE taking so damn long to get back to me about parts? you'd think they'd want my money but apparently not. i wanna get my ep back on the road

So i have an ECU that is tuned perfectly for my set up that came with the motor. Problem is that it is a RevHard Reflash. (it's a real thing lol.) BUT! Of course i want to use my Kpro. If i re-key my reflash and drive it safely down to the tune shop can the Kpro be tune without the ECU matching the immobilizer? or does it have to be tune with it matching? I would look it up but im on my phone cause my computer is all packed up.

you can disable the immobilizer in k-poo

anybody have a surefire way to get in contact with the member "blitz"? i really wanna buy his coils but no replies to PMs or emails. anybody have a phone number or know him personally?
    Last edited by SinisterCivicSi; 03-26-2009 at 07:45 AM. Reason: why would i put it in OT? i am a dummy

how do i remove the abs line from the rear knuckle? i took out the bolt holding it on but it doesn't seem like it wants to pop off. anyone?

just for reference i'm talking about this black thing:

how do i remove the abs line from the rear knuckle? i took out the bolt holding it on but it doesn't seem like it wants to pop off. anyone?

just for reference i'm talking about this black thing:

[IMG]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/mitchlikesbikes/IMG_8848.jpg[IMG]
    It just pops out. I would try turning and pulling on it at the same time.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

yeah i got it finally. i was afraid i was gonna mess something up so i wasn't prying hard enough. once i went john wayne on it it popped right out.

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Hey, I was curious to whether our cigarette lighter outlets are supposed to say on once the car is off? Mine stays on and I want to make sure this isn't drawing power from my battery. If anyone can make the quick check for me I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by h.pham View Post
    Hey, I was curious to whether our cigarette lighter outlets are supposed to say on once the car is off? Mine stays on and I want to make sure this isn't drawing power from my battery. If anyone can make the quick check for me I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
    i don't think mine does but even if it shouldn't as long as you don't have anything plugged in the power loss will be negligible. even with something plugged in there's not much to worry about.

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    i don't think mine does but even if it shouldn't as long as you don't have anything plugged in the power loss will be negligible. even with something plugged in there's not much to worry about.
    hmm i see. i was curious because my car battery has been dying if i leave it 2-3 days un-started. but if i drive it consistently everyday then it never dies. i got my battery recharged and it most likely isn't my alternator so i'm thinking that something must be draining the battery. the only culprit is that my radio stays on once i turn off my car, but i always remember to turn it off before i leave the car. i'm scared that its the radio that is causing the drain. does anyone know how to check whats draining my battery?

anybody have the torque spec for the cam cap bolts? like the ones that double as the VC stud.

Does anybody know what is the part # for hfp wing. I found a ep3 wing but not sure if it`s hfp or not. I have Mugen wing since I got the car so don`t have oem to compare.

Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast

Thread Information