Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

don't go with Xenith Xenon, their bulbs aren't bright at all. i got everything from dealextreme.com. yes it's cheap, chinese junk...but works perfectly fine and actually bright. i know XX shit is dim cuz i got a set for my mom's camry, and just replaced w/ a $13 pair of hid bulbs from DX that's much brighter already. also the XX ballast blew after 2 years, where as my EP3 ballasts from VVME (same shit as DX) lasted over 4 years and still running strong.
    Last edited by MugsyTheGr8; 03-19-2009 at 05:23 PM.

what about xenith xenons new "lux" hid kit? from what i read on their site they've improved and have a remote to adjust the beam. opinions? or should i just buy and give mine?

unless u have spare money, or else i'd just go with smth everyone says it's good like DDM, or even from dealextreme.com

Quote Originally Posted by ptsmallz098 View Post
    what about xenith xenons new "lux" hid kit? from what i read on their site they've improved and have a remote to adjust the beam. opinions? or should i just buy and give mine?
    I just purchased a set for my depo projectors and have had a nightmare experience trying to install. The bulbs have this little unit on the back to adjust the lighting they dont lock into place even with the x-clips, so the bulb bounces all around and the bulbs pop out of their little bracket. I have an email into George to try an sort something out. I may be out of luck. I have purchased like 5 other kits from him in the past with no issues other than this one. So I ordered another kit from TRS that doesnt have that crap technology on the bulb

Quote Originally Posted by 02_epdriver View Post
    I just purchased a set for my depo projectors and have had a nightmare experience trying to install. The bulbs have this little unit on the back to adjust the lighting they dont lock into place even with the x-clips, so the bulb bounces all around and the bulbs pop out of their little bracket. I have an email into George to try an sort something out. I may be out of luck. I have purchased like 5 other kits from him in the past with no issues other than this one. So I ordered another kit from TRS that doesnt have that crap technology on the bulb
    so should i not even attempt to install them, and just buy a different set

Quote Originally Posted by ptsmallz098 View Post
    so should i not even attempt to install them, and just buy a different set
    Ive installed plenty of Hid kits. The lux kit with the depo projectors or in that fact any H1 headlamp needs work. I emailed xenith xenons about my issue and still have never received any response. I wasnt looking for an automatic refund by all means. I was looking for some help or advice that I have always received over the years. Just go with a different kit kit and walk away from the Lux. Just get the normal h1 kit. The kit I bought from the retro fit source (TRS) is the shit. High quality stuff and works great. If someone wants my lux kit I will sell it for a decent price if they want to give it a throw. It's all up to you, dont let me stop you on what you want by all means.

ephatch member
    Don't buy from Xenith Xenons. They used to be really good but they haven't responded to any emails I have sent them regarding my replacement ballast for 2 months. I even bought another ballast because I was sick of waiting and that still hasn't shipped (ordered on 7/20).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information