Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    WHere can i pick up some painted skirts HFP or oem or whatevers cheap..my car looks bare witout skirts
    classified section or stoop in the vendor section under OEM honda parts

Ep3 lover
    Where can i get that kind o clips? i went to honda dealer and they toll me that they don't have that kind of clips !!!!

They dont stock them, but they should be able to order them. The suckass part is they run something like $3 a piece and you need fifty of 'em.
    I exagerate of course, but its something like twelve per side.

2 of the stock scews up front 2 push clips on the bottom and 3m double sided tape on the rear. Has worked great for about 2 weeks but I wanna add something in the rear fender well that physically attaches the back just in case.

I got around to making some brackets for the back. I didnt want to drill any holes in the car so I put 2 holes into the side skirts with some push clips to hold the bracket in place then bent it over the seem of the fender well. rock solid now even if the double sided tape fails its gunna atleast keep it from dangling but I feel good that its not coming off till I take it off.

Quote Originally Posted by MattEngels View Post
    I got around to making some brackets for the back. I didnt want to drill any holes in the car so I put 2 holes into the side skirts with some push clips to hold the bracket in place then bent it over the seem of the fender well. rock solid now even if the double sided tape fails its gunna atleast keep it from dangling but I feel good that its not coming off till I take it off.
    About how much did this entire install cost you? your way seems pretty secure, and I was looking into doing the same thing for my 04-05's on my 02.

Quote Originally Posted by MattEngels View Post
    2 of the stock scews up front 2 push clips on the bottom and 3m double sided tape on the rear. Has worked great for about 2 weeks but I wanna add something in the rear fender well that physically attaches the back just in case.

Looks great

I used plastic "plumbers tape" and # 10 threaded screws and nuts for each side. Painted with OEM touch up paint and you can barely notice. Cost for me was around $ 4.00. Since I already had the right size drill bit, touch up paint etc. I used Powdbyrice's idea from here.... http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread.php?t=789820. Looks cleaner IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information