Close

Thread: Ej1 -Round 2-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Effing sick man. If I get on this deployment I'm just going to have you pick out everypart for a build when I get back haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    Not yet, it cant give an exact date but believe me D its soon... I cant wait either I am trying not to think about it but I am ready to check out lol

I think it was all the pictures that confused you haha
    Yah i think the pix update on your thread got me. LOL Be safe man... you got a lot to come home to!

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    Effing sick man. If I get on this deployment I'm just going to have you pick out everypart for a build when I get back haha
    Dude they shippin you out? Where you headed off to? Man i have friends in Japan, Germany as well as the sandbox. Props to you guys for doing what i dont have the balls for.

You get back i have no problem helpin out in any way i can. Just lemme know.

Close call... : /

bump for a cool ass dude!

met up with him after autox earlier. even met his wife and help move in a little! LOL jk

to bad i couldn't chill long dave, maybe next time.

Thanks again for looking out for me and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    No catch just do it lol, yeah support E, he needs his a2 funds lol, but in all seriousness, ryan, a friend here just did the kit for his EP, we spent 190 shipped on the kit, 40 bucks in vbands, 90 bucks on a vibrant 3" muffler and shot some cash to my boy for the fab work, im looking at around 450 for my 3" too and thats cuz i can't weld lol
    Yeah imma go this route. For my situation i think its the best bang for the buck. I still need to climb up under the EJ and check to see if that AP1/2 muffler will work (which one i need left or right)... but i wanna do that too. Its been a hectic few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SkareKrow View Post
    Damn didnt even see this build thread. Sorry to hear you were feeling under the weather. Will Mos Def keep prayers and good thoughts your way.. Your Ride is lookin amazin.. Specially the K thats movin it around. Straight Beast! Keep up the great work Dave! Subscribed fo sho

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanx brah. Shes simple... and it will take time... but i love her the same!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    bump for a cool ass dude!

met up with him after autox earlier. even met his wife and help move in a little! LOL jk

to bad i couldn't chill long dave, maybe next time.

Thanks again for looking out for me and everything.
    Yeah buddy... sorry about that mess. Told ya i was busy as hell. lol I was lookin forward to sittin down to some wings, pizza, n beer... maybe next time. Then you can introduce me to some of that crawfish you were talkin about! lol

You need anything look me up... i do what i can to help out!

- Dave

Look at this bullshit...

... lower balljoint let go on me in the middle of my busy ass fuckin week. Pulled into a parkinglot super slow to avoid scraping and the castlenut let go (no cotter pin or hole for one). It pulled the axle out of the inboard cup and everything. A jack, jackstand, and a few misc tools later i had it back on the road... but the threads on the balljoint were fuct. After i got it home i jacked up the drivers side, and that castle nut was about to fall off too. WTF?!

Last edited by brownryce; 04-22-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Look at this bullshit...

... lower balljoint let go on me in the middle of my busy ass fuckin week. Pulled into a parkinglot super slow to avoid scraping and the castlenut let go (no cotter pin or hole for one). It pulled the axle out of the inboard cup and everything. A jack, jackstand, and a few misc tools later i had it back on the road... but the threads on the balljoint were fuct. After i got it home i jacked up the drivers side, and that castle nut was about to fall off too. WTF?!

Damn it! Just what you needed. You good at body work also? I was towing a newly painted Triumph TR6 yeras ago. Six coats of aviation paint. The knock off on one of the wire wheels came off and did pretty much the same thing. Heart breaker. Keep your chin up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Yeah buddy... sorry about that mess. Told ya i was busy as hell. lol I was lookin forward to sittin down to some wings, pizza, n beer... maybe next time. Then you can introduce me to some of that crawfish you were talkin about! lol

You need anything look me up... i do what i can to help out!

- Dave
    Hahah yea i was looking forward to eating and chilling with ya too but the crawfish made up for the food part.

If you get your car prepped up for auto cross it'd be cool if you can make it to the next one in Biloxi. It's gonna bea pretty big event.

Thread Information