Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Night...

Unhappy Bad Night...

Hey everyone...This is the guy with the rsx type-s engine swap...And well i was supposed to post pics...But theres some really bad news...I got caught street racing friday night and got my car impounded and liscense taken away on the spot.. Its been a very bad weekend and i just wanted to let you guys know..I Will try to keep posting on here as much as i can...The guy i raced had a Prelude Sh with a 50 shot of nitrous,headers, exhuast, and cold air intake.. And with the rsx-s motor i stayed side by side with him..But i guess that doesnt matter now because my car is gone...:'( But I will give yall some more info when i get it back and go to court..."I HOPE ALL OF EP HATCH GIVES ME SUPPORT..I sure as hell need it yall...Till next time..Byebye From k20hatch..
    :'(

Damn dude, that is some messed up stuff... I've been hearing about stiffer penalties for racing, but this is the first I've heard of a car, not just a liscnece taken.. I hope things work out the best for ya man...

ephatch member
    sorry to hear that. yeah they dont mess around with people racing these days. probably gonna cost u a pretty penny to get your car back

ouch, that sucks. Hopefully this is your first time. Just be cool with the Judge and admit you were doing something wrong and won't do it again. I'm sure the Judge will be a little easier on you

I thought they usually put you in jail for that.

How you gonna get to work without a car?

Edit: Nevermind--I see you are 17.

Still Around...
    Get a good attorney...

I hope things work out. Good luck.

How many other think he really doesnt have a swap and this is a good excuse not to show anyone???

Canuck
    maybe it was a good night 'cause nobody got killed from your street racing. I'd rather see your car in the impound yard than some kid in a coffin. Maybe I'm too old to understand this stuff.

"How many other think he really doesnt have a swap and this is a good excuse not to show anyone???"

I was thinking the same exact thing.

Hope you learned your lesson, if in fact your story is true. --joe

Well thank you for the people who are supporting me about the racing ticket. And for you other people i promise i will send you full pics of the engine swap as soon as i pay to get my car out of the impound if i do..I dont wanna be known as a liar on here but its been a really hard week and i dont need this. So as soon as i can get the car out of the impound "hopefully this week if everything goes well" I will have all of your pics on the swap..

when is your court date? are you getting an attorney?

My corut date if for Jan 9th...Im really hoping that since they 1) didnt get me on video 2) didnt have radar set up 3) didnt get the other guy... That in the end i wont come out as bad!!! The main thing is i just want my car back

My corut date if for Jan 9th...Im really hoping that since they 1) didnt get me on video 2) didnt have radar set up 3) didnt get the other guy... That in the end i wont come out as bad!!! The main thing is i just want my car back

inside the big machine chakra71's Avatar
    Dude, if they don't have any evidence then you have a good case. Get a lawyer, fight it, fight it fight. Then get your car back, post pics and keep the racing safe (ie at the track).

I hate to say it, (because it sounds like you really deserve some stiff punishment) but you should be able to get out of it. They have to have some evidence. There are so many ways to get out of your situation... research it and fight it. (in this case a lawyer is probably your best bet).

i got cought street racing like 9mos ago man bring a lawyer he got me down from 10point 700.00 fine to 2 points 200.00 fine

i havent street raced sence;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information