Close

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    I 20, yes Lithonia to be exact. Was the end of the stonecrest mall meet and probably largest ep meet in ga in last few years

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post

another of me, but I got my 1-1/2" tunnels in! Even though half of you don't care!
    Nice! I wanted to stretch above 1" but my ears weren't having it after over a year being at an inch.
    How long did it take from 1"? My gf has been trucking away on her blowouts, doesn't give a fuck hahaha, I finally conviced her to stop at 1 1/2" so they can take a break

Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
    Nice! I wanted to stretch above 1" but my ears weren't having it after over a year being at an inch.
    How long did it take from 1"? My gf has been trucking away on her blowouts, doesn't give a fuck hahaha, I finally conviced her to stop at 1 1/2" so they can take a break
    For whatever reason 1" to 1-1/8" was the most difficult stretch. I got them in, they blew out, and then I went back to 7/8 and just used tape to wrap up. Seriously the best way to do it. I've been using tape since that happened in 07. Haven't hurt my ears a bit since then. But I was never on a mission to get to 1-1/2", my original goal was 9/16" lol. I just get bored and I end up going bigger. I think I'm done now haha

But she should downsize for a little and her blow outs will get smaller then have her stretch from the back so if she does irritate it they won't be forced out the back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Looks like Scott Weiland - Stone temple pilots leader singer
    Minus the black tar heroin. lol
    AkA EX FULL-RACE EP3

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    Is that out near Conyers?
    How the crap did you figure that one out?

Quote Originally Posted by POOPTOOTH View Post
    Minus the black tar heroin. lol
    Lol. I LOVE YOUR MUSIC BRO

Hah hah, I lived in Peachtree City and all around the Buckhead area. I hated that section of I20 with the wall and it's sort of flat there. Always accidents or standing traffic.

For whatever reason 1" to 1-1/8" was the most difficult stretch. I got them in, they blew out, and then I went back to 7/8 and just used tape to wrap up. Seriously the best way to do it. I've been using tape since that happened in 07. Haven't hurt my ears a bit since then. But I was never on a mission to get to 1-1/2", my original goal was 9/16" lol. I just get bored and I end up going bigger. I think I'm done now haha

But she should downsize for a little and her blow outs will get smaller then have her stretch from the back so if she does irritate it they won't be forced out the back again.
    Yeah, I was pretty foolish to shove them in after a shower. I knew it was a bad idea, but I had a lot of room. Live and learn, now they're small and it's not a bad thing when I'm looking for jobs. My original goal was 00 or something along those lines, ended up going to an inch it's very addictive I know

As for my girl, I've been telling her this since she blew them out around 7/8" but she never listens to the shit I say so I just tell her she'll be the one unhappy when she's out of room and her ears look grotesque. She doesn't care apparently, I definitely don't.

OH, deciding to get in on this thread finally.

Busy staring at something, probably my girlfriend's ass

We're a happy, crazy, italian couple.

Her father owns a Merc sl500 for a DD, and has a murci in the garage for the nice weather. I've vowed to make my ep3 faster than it
    Last edited by whatsvtec; 02-24-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Yo this might sound mad weird, but is her name gina? Haha

WTF! pictures are gone? Edit:FIXED (facebook ftmfl)

Nope, her name is Heather.
    Last edited by whatsvtec; 02-24-2011 at 02:54 PM.

She looked like this girl gina with huge plugs from upstate for a hot minute. Haha

She looked like this girl gina with huge plugs from upstate for a hot minute. Haha
    Tall and slender, or shorter? I might have an idea of who you're talking about, haha

i saw some kid driving a bubble with huge lime green plugs the other day, i thought you had a new car jake lmao

Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
    Tall and slender, or shorter? I might have an idea of who you're talking about, haha
    Short, skinny, super cute. I think she's blonde. My friend knows her and wanted me to meet her and date her but it never happened lol

Quote Originally Posted by RHCP0801 View Post
    i saw some kid driving a bubble with huge lime green plugs the other day, i thought you had a new car jake lmao

Hahaha. Erik texted me asking if I had a brother because there was a kid with a sleeve, huge plugs, and taking about cars at best buy. Actually, it might have neem my friend chris with an fg coupe. He's got 1-1/2" plugs. And a built motor making 240whp.
    Last edited by ep3jd; 02-24-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Short, skinny, super cute. I think she's blonde. My friend knows her and wanted me to meet her and date her but it never happened lol

Yup, I definitely know who you're talking about hahaha.
    You seem happy with your girl now though, so it's probably for the best that it happen?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread Information