Close

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    I finally got my Redline shift boot. Installation was a little trickier than I thought it'd be--a third hand would have helped--but I got it installed and it looks good. I'm so glad to get rid of that fugly OEM rubber boot.

Head unit is a Sony DSX-S300BTX with 8-gig microSD plugged into the front, which you can barely see.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_in_MO View Post
    I finally got my Redline shift boot. Installation was a little trickier than I thought it'd be--a third hand would have helped--but I got it installed and it looks good. I'm so glad to get rid of that fugly OEM rubber boot.

Head unit is a Sony DSX-S300BTX with 8-gig microSD plugged into the front, which you can barely see.

Where did you get that shift knob? Is it weighted?

The shift knob is a Razo RA 114 - http://j.mp/f7Tt8K

Yes, it's weighted.
    Last edited by BlownSi05; 12-02-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
    Exactly! Say what you will, but I don't like black, not when almost all of the lower trim in the car is black. I want to be different, but still try to keep things clean for the most part, My color scheme is TAFFY Exterior with stock option red pinstriping, I don't want to black my tails, black my dash, black my wheels , so I love red as an accent to go with the pinstripe. My OZ's have the red lettering, so I'm just gonna follow suit.

I wrapped my headliner last night and put it all in this morning. KEEP HATING!

It WAS cheap! I don't drive a luxury car, therefore I don't care about how "legit" everyone thinks it is. I still think it looks WAY better than the shitty stock silver, and the headliner looks better than Granny Grey that was on there.
    White is mostly for the lamps, white does reflect better than BLACK!
    I tend to steer to the ricer side of things once in a while, but this is just tacky beyond all reason in my opinion. sorry

sorry but the red is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3colin View Post
    got a link to the c pillar bars you used?
    ebay type in rsx c pillar bar....... you order them they are like $25 shipped each. Thats what I did a few months ago.

Registered User bluebullitt2003's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_in_MO View Post

hey what kind of paint and color did you use to paint the center dash? I bought some plasti-cote and tested it out on some plastic, but it was to glossy for me. that looks perfect with what you did

Quote Originally Posted by bluebullitt2003 View Post
    hey what kind of paint and color did you use to paint the center dash? I bought some plasti-cote and tested it out on some plastic, but it was to glossy for me. that looks perfect with what you did
    Check out this page, it's mentioned exactly what I used and how I went about it: http://sumpmrother.com/ep3-black-dash.html

Quote Originally Posted by TTownEP View Post
    where can I get one of these sub enclosures ? did you get just 1 or 2 for both corners ?
    Im looking for something similar as I don't want an enormous box. This would be perfect !!
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by si03 View Post
    where can I get one of these sub enclosures ? did you get just 1 or 2 for both corners ?
    Im looking for something similar as I don't want an enormous box. This would be perfect !!
    thanks
    um. judging by the poor fitment and terribly wrapped fabric im going to guess this person made it himself.. not hard to do.

no offense op

What a nice thing to say! How sweet. It makes it okay because you said "no offense..."

Yes, I made it myself.
    Si03: it's made of an MDF front with a fiberglass back. It's kinda ugly, but it gets the job done without eating up my trunk, and I still have my light. There are lots of fiberglass tutorials on YouTube, so if you attempt it, study up on it first. This was my first time doing fiberglass and it could have been much better.

i spent some time in tuscaloosa.. cool place. i wish i could remember the kids names. only one that comes to mind is greg coker. know him? and an older guy named barry with a halfpipe in his house. let me crash at his place for a little. good times.

Nope, don't know 'em. I definitely would have remembered a house-pipe, heh.

suede door panels
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by peter2003ep3; 12-29-2010 at 03:01 PM.

[QUOTE=Aaron_in_MO;824168]I finally got my Redline shift boot. Installation was a little trickier than I thought it'd be--a third hand would have helped--but I got it installed and it looks good. I'm so glad to get rid of that fugly OEM rubber boot.

[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/5247162410_1c2a5b96ce_z.jpg[/IMG
    props to you man but I hate the type r boots on our cars. Look like used condoms on the center dash...not bashing u though that's just my opinion.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information