Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the 2.5 idler pulley is part number 051-628 at supercharger.com. You can use the 2.0 idler pulley with the belt provided with the race kit but you will have to tighten down the tensioner bolt all the way. Some people have had no probs keeping the 2.0 idler pulley with the belt, but others have had the belt slip. getting the 2.5" pulley provides peace of mind because you have more room to work with when tightening the belt. the 3.8 SC pulley will help you gain a couple more pounds of boost. if you go 3.7, I believe you have to change the MAP sensor. you can get the 3.8 pulley at http://pulleyboys.com/civicsi.html

Quote Originally Posted by teambeechstreet View Post
    the 2.5 idler pulley is part number 051-628 at supercharger.com. You can use the 2.0 idler pulley with the belt provided with the race kit but you will have to tighten down the tensioner bolt all the way. Some people have had no probs keeping the 2.0 idler pulley with the belt, but others have had the belt slip. getting the 2.5" pulley provides peace of mind because you have more room to work with when tightening the belt. the 3.8 SC pulley will help you gain a couple more pounds of boost. if you go 3.7, I believe you have to change the MAP sensor. you can get the 3.8 pulley at http://pulleyboys.com/civicsi.html
    go with the new hondata map sensor if you go for the 3.7 pulley

Thread Information