Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey dude just put on the rh on yesterday, feels great!
    Used greddy spectrum elite axle back an midpipe.
    only problem is that part where the little test pipe butts up against the mid pipe it only 1.8 inches.
    That's kinda retarded, and where the springs an bolts go together there is a loud noticeable clunking during idle .
    some eye candy.

looks nice...about the 1.8 inch diameter, you can make it bigger. I can't really explain it but I had my in-law do it for me as he has the tools...hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    looks nice...about the 1.8 inch diameter, you can make it bigger. I can't really explain it but I had my in-law do it for me as he has the tools...hahaha...
    yeah i know how to do it too, just need a dremel. It's like adding hp.
    Did anyone bust a street tune with kpro after adding this header?
    Should i?

Quote Originally Posted by spartan View Post
    yeah i know how to do it too, just need a dremel.
    I had to do this with my DCRH also. The only reason I can think of for it is because it makes the flange stronger...

yeah i know how to do it too, just need a dremel. It's like adding hp.
    Did anyone bust a street tune with kpro after adding this header?
    Should i?
    I have K-pro but not installed and never had a chance to get it dynoed. You should do it.

went to tracy from sac today (1hr drive) to install the header. got the header off only to find the studs to the cat are rusted and stripped as fack. then when i put the header on i realize T-virus didnt give me the adapter piece for the donut gasket.

ran open header all the way back to sacramento (thank god there were no cops on the freeway) got the header on and my secondary o2 wont come off. started it anyways and no leaks and everythings good except from the exhaust leak from the missing o2. i'm going to get a tool to get the 02 off and i'll tell you how it feels

Sorry man, I forgot all about the adapter piece. lol...But man open header? was it really really loud? Well, your almost done getting it on anyways. Whatever you do, becareful with the 02 sensors. Don't drop them, don't let anything touch the tip or your be looking for a new 02 sensor. That's what happen to me.

Sorry man, I forgot all about the adapter piece. lol...But man open header? was it really really loud? Well, your almost done getting it on anyways. Whatever you do, becareful with the 02 sensors. Don't drop them, don't let anything touch the tip or your be looking for a new 02 sensor. That's what happen to me.
    haha its all good. my cel was on cus i guess i didnt fully put on the clip when i put the stock cat on. either way i was gunna need a new o2 sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by j0000stin View Post
    haha its all good. my cel was on cus i guess i didnt fully put on the clip when i put the stock cat on. either way i was gunna need a new o2 sooner or later.
    Man I'm going to miss this race header. I was going to have it put on my a3 with K-Pro before I sell it but oh well. I just don't have the time. On the other hand, I still have K-PRO. Ahahaha....

Man I'm going to miss this race header. I was going to have it put on my a3 with K-Pro before I sell it but oh well. I just don't have the time. On the other hand, I still have K-PRO. Ahahaha....
    THE OBX RH MAKES THE K24 RUN LIKE A BEAST!!!!

super noticable gains in mid and up top. i just really need new mounts or a tq dampener bad.

Hey dude just put on the rh on yesterday, feels great!
    Used greddy spectrum elite axle back an midpipe.
    only problem is that part where the little test pipe butts up against the mid pipe it only 1.8 inches.
    That's kinda retarded, and where the springs an bolts go together there is a loud noticeable clunking during idle .
    some eye candy.
    [IMG]http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo92/supercivicstack/IMG_20110420_095942.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo92/supercivicstack/1303319100-picsay.jpg[IMG]
    Thats why its rattling, you're on dc5 sway bar w/ k24. I *believe* I might be wrong that you need base civic 01-05 sway or not run one at all while running a raceheader.

edit: nice mod list btw

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Thats why its rattling, you're on dc5 sway bar w/ k24. I *believe* I might be wrong that you need base civic 01-05 sway or not run one at all while running a raceheader.

edit: nice mod list btw
    He is not K24, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    nice mod list btw
    Thanks dude!

Thread Information